Oftentimes, Conan Exiles can prove to be quite a difficult game to play, but not for the reason’s you’d expect. For one, many players report they are struggling to build spiral stairs. It appears that often various elements won’t connect or the stairs won’t align.
In this article, we’re going to show you how to build circles and spiral stairs and improve your empire’s infrastructure.
How to build circles in Conan Exiles
- Take 6 triangles and arrange them in circular shape
- On the first ring, add squares to the edge of each triangle
- Fill in the remaining gaps with triangles
- On the second ring, add squares to the edge of the triangles from first ring, then fill the gaps with triangles
- Further polish the structure if necessary
How to build spiral stairs in Conan Exiles
- Start with a triangle and pillar in middle, build it up as high as you can
- Add the stair flights and support slabs
- Use your mouse wheel to rotate the pieces an align them to the pillar
If you need more information on how to build stairs in Conan Exiles, you can check out this Steam thread as well as the video below.
Keep in mind that you can rotate items with the mouse wheel. Various stair building issues can be fixed by trying a different angle and then rotating the troublesome element around.
Also, don’t forget to check the structure’s stability with the repair hammer. Below a certain value, you can’t place anything on it. If you can’t get the stairs done, try putting walls around it or foundations under it.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Conan Exiles leveling system divides players, here’s why
- Conan Exiles devs are changing the game’s servers due to quality issues
- Conan Exiles system requirements for Windows PCs