Conan Exiles is an interesting survival game that challenges players to stay alive in a harsh environment where only the strongest make it alive. At the same time, the game has also tested player patience since the day it was launched since many gamers have reported server connection issues, but the good news is that Funcom recently fixed most of these bugs.
Conan Exiles has a limited number of public servers, but fans can create their own to spend time with just the people you want to play with. If you’re interested in creating your own Conan Exiles server, follow the steps listed below.
How to set up your Conan Exiles server with the SteamCMD
1. Download SteamCMD
2. Extract the content of the .zip file
3. Open a terminal window on the folder you chose.
4. Create a different folder to install the server into, for example C:Exiles.
5. To create the server, run these commands:
- login anonymous
- force_install_dir C:YOURFOLDERNAMEHERE
- app_update 443030
6. Running the server:
- Make sure you do not have a steam client running.
- If you do, you’ll see some errors regarding steam DLLs that you can ignore.
- From C:Exiles, run:ConanSandboxServer.exe
- By default it will listen on UDP ports 27015 and 7777.
- Add an exception in your firewall to get the server to show up in the Steam server browser.
- Use the following comand line parameters:
- ConanSandboxServer.exe -log -MaxPlayers=16
- MULTIHOME=aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd (select network interface by ip)
- QueryPort=27015 (steam queryport)
7. Specify the following settings in the Engine.ini file located at this address: ConanSandboxSavedConfigWindowsServerEngine.ini
8. You can also add other server settings in the Game.ini file (ConanSandboxSavedConfigWindowsServerGame.ini):
Set Up your Conan Exiles server with Host Havoc
You can easily set up your game server using Host Havoc with a custom control panel where you can change maps and install further modifications to your server in seconds.
We suggest you try this high-performance server with excellent 24/7 technical support that helps you fix any issue easily. You can follow their tutorial about how to create your own server in order to do a great installing.
Here are some of its main features:
- Instant Server Setup
- Complete Control of Your Server
- Easy Configuration
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Full FTP Access
- Daily Backups Available
- Switch Games Any Time
- Free DDoS Protection
With a powerful control suite and unique features and installers, this server hosting is quite simple to use for both novice and advanced users.
High-performance hosting services with DDoS protected networks and 24/7 support.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Windows 10 Game bar not opening
- Windows 10 build fixes issue with Tencent online games not working
- Fix: CD Games Won’t Play On Windows 10
- Fix: Black Bars in Games on Windows 10