- Is your Conan Exiles private server not showing up? In this guide we're going to show you how to fix that with ease.
- The best way to avoid this problem is to use a reliable and secure hosting service for your server.
- In most cases, you just need to wait for a couple of days before the server is indexed by the game.
- If Conan Exiles could not find server, you can manually connect to a server using its IP address.
Conan Exiles is a popular open-world game that takes place in a Conan the Barbarian universe. This is a multiplayer game, and to play it, you need to connect to a server.
Many players choose to host their own private server, but many reported that their Conan Exiles private server is not showing up. This can be a problem, but in this guide, we’ll show you how to fix that.
Another efficient workaround for this issue is to use a dedicated VPN to modify your online location and access the server like that.
What do I do if Conan Exiles private server is not showing up?
1. Use a reliable server
If you’re hosting your own Conan Exiles server, you need to make sure that you’re using reliable hosting, such as Host Havoc. This hosting service allows you to have up to 70 slots for Conan Exiles.
The server is incredibly simple to use, and it comes with mod installers, as well as FTP and web-based file access. If you’re a more advanced user, you’ll be pleased to know that command line support is also there.
Host Havoc also offers free DDOS protection, 99.9% network update and it has servers on 11 different locations around the world, thus ensuring a fast, and lag-free gaming experience.
Host Havoc is a fast and reliable server hosting service for Conan Exiles that will provide lag-free experience to all your players.
2. Restart your server
- Go to your hosting server.
- Open the control panel.
- Restart the server.
This is a pretty simple solution, but few users reported that this workaround can help if Conan Exiles private server not showing up.
This issue only affects certain hosting servers, and to avoid it, make sure that you’re using reliable hosting for your game server.
3. Delete all mods
- Connect to the hosting server and open the control panel.
- Locate the list of installed mods and delete all mods that aren’t updated.
After deleting the mods, check if the problem is still there. Apparently, this issue appeared after an update, and in case your mods aren’t updated as well, your server won’t appear.
So, if your Conan Exiles private server is not showing up, you can fix the problem simply by removing the problematic mods or by updating them.
4. Wait it out
Sometimes it takes a couple of days for your server to show up in the server list. According to users, it takes about 2-3 days for the game to recognize and index your server.
Currently, there’s no way to make this process faster, so you’ll need to wait for a couple of days before your server appears on the list.
Alternatively, players can connect to your server by using the server’s IP address.
5. Connect to the server using its IP address
In Conan Exiles
- Start the game and go to Server Browser.
- Now click on Direct Connect.
- Enter the IP address, port, password (if required) and click OK.
- Now you should be able to connect to the server.
- Open Steam.
- Go to View and select Servers from the list.
- Navigate to the Favorites tab and click Add a server button.
- Enter the IP address and the port of the server and click on Find Games At This Address.
- Select the server, and choose Add This Address To Favorites.
- Now you should be able to select the server from the Favorites tab and quickly join it.
These are just a couple of simple solutions that you can use if Conan Exiles private server not showing up, so we encourage you to try them.
Did you manage to fix this issue on your own? Feel free to share your solutions with us in the comments section below.