Creative Cloud desktop app is blank / page unavailable [Fix]
- If the Creative Cloud app page is unavailable when you open it, the problem might be related to the app itself.
- Take a closer look at the graphic settings of your card to solve this Adobe Creative Cloud blank desktop issue right away.
- If when opening the Creative Cloud a blank window appears, you need to check if your Windows is compatible with CC.
- Make sure to have the latest version of the app in order to get rid of the page unavailable error on the Creative Cloud.
Adobe Creative Cloud is a great platform to use for graphic design, video editing, web development, and more others, along with a set for mobile applications.
However, even an awesome tool can have glitches. Some users have posted about blank Creative Cloud desktop apps on the Adobe forum.
The problem seems to be that when you open Creative Cloud, a blank CC window appears, this means that the Creative Cloud app page is unavailable.
Thus, you can’t utilize the CC app when that happens. These are a few resolutions for fixing the Adobe Creative Cloud apps that open with blank windows.
How do I fix blank Creative Cloud desktop apps?
1. Is the platform compatible?
First, note that most Windows platforms aren’t compatible with Creative Cloud.
Users can only utilize CC on 64-bit Windows 10 platform or macOS v10.12 and higher. Thus, users who don’t have compatible platforms will need to upgrade to 64-bit Windows 10.
If you’re interested in how you can upgrade for free to Windows 10, check out this awesome guide.
2. Update the Creative Cloud app
If the Creative Cloud app is not the latest version, updating it might resolve the issue.
With every update, Adobe adds new features, security patches, and increases compatibility. As with every piece of software, make sure that you are using an up-to-date version for the best experience.
⇒ Download the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud
3. Clear the OOBE folder
- Press the Windows key + E hotkey, which opens File Explorer.
- Click the View tab.
- Select the Hidden items checkbox.
- Enter this path in File Explorer’s folder path bar:
- Change the user folder in that path to the actual title of your user folder.
- Select all the contents of the OOBE folder by pressing the Ctrl key + A.
- Press the Delete button to erase selected files.
If you’re having problems with File Explorer crashes, follow the simple steps from this guide to fix them in no time.
4. Reinstall the Creative Cloud app
- Download the Creative Cloud Uninstaller from this page.
- Open the Creative Cloud Uninstaller ZIP in File Explorer.
- Click the Extract all button.
- Press the Extract button.
- Then open the Creative Cloud Uninstaller from the extracted folder.
- Click the Uninstall button on the window that opens.
5. Select Power Saving Graphics for Creative Cloud
- Right-click the desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings.
- If you can’t find it there, type AMD Radeon Settings in the Windows search bar.
- Click the System tab on the Radeon Settings window.
- Then select the Switchable Graphics tab shown directly below.
- Enter Creative Cloud in the Search box.
- Click the Creative Cloud profile application to select the Power Saving option for it.
Note: Some users with hybrid Intel/AMD graphics systems have said they’ve fixed the issue by switching Creative Cloud to Intel (power saving) graphics.
The above resolutions will probably fix the Creative Cloud app for most users. However, users who have fixed the same issue with other resolutions are welcome to share them below.