Word on the street is that the next Destiny expansion pack is called Rise of Iron, information courtesy of Reddit. There, a user uploaded a poster that features Lord Saladin along with the alleged name of the expansion. The expansion is expected to arrive in September this year.
The new expansion pack for Destiny is indeed in works, but we still don’t know anything official about it. According to some reports, Bungie will unveil the new Destiny expansion at this year’s E3, where we should find out some more details.
Authenticity of the poster was eventually confirmed by Kotaku through sources close to Bungie. They said the DLC will feature a new raid, but didn’t reveal the exact release date of the DLC. Further reports claim the new raid won’t be centered around any previous story as Bungie will start from scratch. However, the new DLC should be larger than all three previous expansions for Destiny.
As we said, we expect Bungie to reveal more details about the alleged expansion next month. As soon as we have more information about it from Bungie, or any other source related to the developer, we’re going to get you updated.
What do you expect from the new DLC? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Forge – Halo 5: Guardians coming to Windows 10
- Pet Island is now a UWP game, more frequent content updates to come
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex receives multiple GPUs support with latest update
- GTA V sells 65 million copies to date, shows no signs of slowing down
- UDOO X86 runs on Windows, Android and Linux, is ten times more powerful than Raspberry Pi 3