- Because they want to get a more immersive experience, users are interested in discovering the best Discord music bots.
- Our first suggestion allows you to use over 40 commands.
- If you need an option that works with multiple popular platforms, we have the perfect solution.
- Keep in mind that one of the best Discord music bots is compatible with Spotify premium playlists.
Discord is a great platform with dozens of different features, and one of the most popular ones is the ability to play music.
To do this, you’ll need to use a Discord music bot, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you the best music bots for your Discord server.
How can a Discord music bot help me?
Most people use Discord to communicate with teammates while playing their favorite video games. Whenever you add music to your Discord voice chats, you make the experience much more immersive and entertaining.
So, that is the whole point of using Discord music bots – to create a new and improved environment.
Even if this is an amazing feature to use, it seems like sometimes the Discord music bot is lagging. If you also face this issue, make sure you check a dedicated fixing guide.
Now, let’s see what are the best options you should definitely try. To discover the best of these tools, make sure you read this guide completely.
What is the best music bot for Discord?
The first Discord music bot that we want to show you is Groovy. This bot is incredibly simple to use and you can add it to your server with just a couple of clicks.
The bot is simple to use, and it requires no additional setup. It’s also worth mentioning that it’s lag-free, so you’ll enjoy music without any stuttering.
Groovy offers advanced features, and it has about 40 available commands, so be sure to try it out.
These are the best Groovy features:
- Incredibly simple to use
- Over 40 available commands
- Available for free with basic features
Another great Discord music bot that we need to mention is Rythm. The bot supports about 36 different commands, and it can easily play any song with the play command.
If you want, there’s a built-in search command that will provide you with the top 10 search results from YouTube and you can choose manually which one you want to play.
Of course, you can also paste URLs and play them directly if that’s what you prefer. As for additional features, this bot supports playlists, lyrics, and there’s also a queue feature.
Check these Rythm features:
- Simple to use
- Works with YouTube, SoundCloud, Twitch, Vimeo, and Mixer
- 36 different available commands
- Support for lyrics and playlists
FredBoat is a free Discord music bot that works with popular services such as YouTube, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Vimeo, etc. It can even work with Spotify playlists in the premium version.
The bot supports about 20 different commands, so you can easily control the playback. As for playback, you can search for a specific song and then pick from the top 5 results, or play the URL directly.
FredBoat is simple to use, and it has a secure permission system, so you can easily restrict access to it on your server. Overall, it’s a simple and powerful Discord music bot, so you should try it out.
- Works with services YouTube, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Twitch, Vimeo, Mixer, and Wastebin
- Supports playlists
- Has 20 commands available
- Can work with Spotify playlists in the premium version
- Easy to use permission system
Vexera is another Discord music bot and unlike with other bots, you can control the playback right from the web panel or by using channel commands.
Speaking of commands, Vexera has more than 60 commands available in total, and about 16 music commands.
Besides music playback, this bot can be used for moderation, so you can easily kick or mute server members. You can also use this bot to create greetings.
Certain advanced features such as volume control, Spotify support, and HTTP streaming are available, but only in the Premium version.
Overall, Vexera is a solid Discord music bot, but it also has a wide array of other commands, so it’s a solid all-in-one solution for your Discord server.
- Simple playback control from the web panel or channel commands
- Over 60 different commands available
- Can be used for moderation and greetings
- Support for volume control, Spotify, and HTTP streaming in the premium version
=> Get Vexera
Octave is a Discord music bot, and it works with services such as YouTube, SoundCloud, Mixer, Bandcamp, and Spotify. The bot fully supports tracks, playlists, searches, and streams.
Speaking of playback, you can easily control the playback and volume of the bot with 21 available music commands.
The bot supports configuration, and you can set it to assign roles to certain users or to ignore certain commands. If needed, you can even set the bot to ignore certain users.
Octave is a great Discord music bot, and we encourage you to try it out if you haven’t.
Check out these Octave features:
- 21 available playback commands
- Supports YouTube, SoundCloud, Mixer, Bandcamp, and Spotify
- Can assign roles to users, ignore commands or users
- Supports playlist, track, searches, and streams
=> Get Octave
How to add a music bot to Discord?
- Visit the page of the bot that you want to add.
- Click on Add to Discord button.
- In Add bot to field select your server and click the Continue button.
After doing that, the bot will be added to your Discord and ready to use.
There are many great Discord music bots that you can use, and we hope that our guide has helped you find the perfect bot for your Discord server.
To discover more related options, we strongly recommend checking the best Discord bots.
If it’s happening to face any additional questions regarding this subject, do not hesitate to use the comment section below.