The Adobe Creative Cloud offers a very good selection of programs that can help you create beautiful art, build 3D models, create websites, etc.
Because of the combined features found in all of the applications inside the Adobe Creative Cloud, it is one of the best app suits available for all types of creative personalities.
We all know that sometimes the process of installing applications through a suit can differ very much from case to case, depending on the architecture of the software.
For this reason, in today’s how-to guide we will explore the steps required in order to successfully download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud on your new PC.
Please make sure to follow the steps described in the methods found in this guide in the order that they were presented to ensure the successful completion of the task.
How do I download and install Adobe CC on a new computer?
1. Create a Creative Cloud account
- Visit the Adobe Creative Cloud webpage.
- Create a new account by filling in the required filled with accurate information.
- Click the option Create an account.
- Confirm the email address used in the creation of your account.
2. Log in to the Creative Cloud website
- Visit the Adobe Creative Cloud website.
- Sign in with the account created in the previous step.
- Click the Download button next to the Creative Cloud app to start the download process.
3. Install the Creative Cloud app to your PC
- Open the File Explorer and navigate to the location of the previously completed download.
- Double-click the Adobe Creative Cloud app to start the installation process (Creative_Cloud_Set-Up.exe).
- Sign in to your Creative Cloud account by using the credentials provided before.
- The download and installation process will start.
- After the process is completed, the app will start automatically.
Note: You can use the Creative Cloud desktop application to browse and install new Adobe Creative Cloud apps. To start a download, click the Install button next to the app you want and wait for the process to be completed.
In today’s how-to guide we discussed the fastest and most efficient way of downloading and installing the Adobe Creative Cloud on your new PC.
This app comes in extremely handy, as it keeps all your Creative Cloud apps in one list, offers updates to any of the apps you have installed, and also allows you to manage your licenses.
We hope you found this guide helpful, and that you managed to follow the steps presented here easily. Don’t forget to let us know if you found the information helpful, and also if you have any comments regarding this issue.
You can get into contact with us by using the comment section found below this article.
- How to change the language in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Creative Cloud app trial has expired message in Windows 10
- Creative Cloud desktop app is blank? Try these easy steps