- Transferring Adobe Creative Cloud to a new computer shouldn’t turn into a daunting task. We are here to guide you all the way.
- You just need to create a Creative Cloud account, log in to the website, and install the Creative Cloud app to your PC.
- Worried about not being able to use Creative Cloud on the new computer? There’s a way to fix that. In fact, you may easily solve pretty much any Adobe Creative Cloud issue you may get these days.
- Don’t stop your searches here and take a closer look at our detailed Tech Tutorials Hub. There you’ll find plenty of other amazing guides, tips, and tricks.
Because of the combined features found in all of the applications inside the Adobe Creative Cloud, it is one of the best app suits available for all types of creative personalities.
We all know that sometimes the process of installing applications through a suit can differ very much from case to case, depending on the architecture of the software.
For this reason, in today’s how-to guide we will explore the steps required in order to successfully download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud on your new PC.
Please make sure to follow the steps described in the methods found in this guide in the order that they were presented to ensure the successful completion of the task.
How can I transfer Adobe Creative Cloud to a new computer?
1. How to download Creative Cloud to a new computer
1.1. Create a Creative Cloud account
- Visit the Adobe Creative Cloud webpage.
- Click on Sign in button in the right corner of the page.
- Create a new account by filling in the required filled with accurate information.
- Click the option Create an account.
- Confirm the email address used in the creation of your account.
1.2. Log in to the Creative Cloud website
- Visit the Adobe Creative Cloud website.
- Sign in with the account created in the previous step.
- Click the Download button next to the Creative Cloud app to start the download process.
1.3. Install the Creative Cloud app to your PC
- Open the File Explorer and navigate to the location of the previously completed download.
- Double-click the Adobe Creative Cloud app to start the installation process (Creative_Cloud_Set-Up.exe).
- Sign in to your Creative Cloud account by using the credentials provided before.
- The download and installation process will start.
- After the process is completed, the app will start automatically.
Note: You can use the Creative Cloud desktop application to browse and install new Adobe Creative Cloud apps. To start a download, click the Install button next to the app you want and wait for the process to be completed.
2. Can’t use Creative Cloud on a new computer even though I signed out of other
- Firstly, make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Choose Sign me out of the other computers so I can sign in here in the dialog box that pops up when trying to sign in.
- Click Continue.
- If prompted, sign in again.
A single license for Adobe software lets you install an application on two computers, yet simultaneous usage is not allowed. However, if encountering this issue, signing out of the app on all computers may help.
In today’s how-to guide we discussed the fastest and most efficient way of downloading and installing the Adobe Creative Cloud on your new PC.
This app comes in extremely handy, as it keeps all your Creative Cloud apps in one list, offers updates to any of the apps you have installed, and also allows you to manage your licenses.
We hope you found this guide helpful, and that you managed to follow the steps presented here easily. Don’t forget to let us know if you found the information helpful, and also if you have any comments regarding this issue.
You can get into contact with us by using the comment section found below this article.
FAQ: Learn more about how to install Adobe Creative Cloud
- How to reinstall Adobe Creative Cloud on a new computer?
To reinstall Adobe Creative Cloud, you need to create a Creative Cloud account and follow this procedure on how to transfer Adobe Creative Cloud to a new computer.
- How many computers can I download Adobe Creative Cloud on?
You may download Adobe Creative Cloud on more than one computer and activate it on two. However, do note that you may use it as long as they are not running at the same time.
- How do I install Adobe Creative Cloud for free?
To install Adobe Creative Cloud for free, download your first trial app from the Adobe website. The Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app is installed at the same time as part of the package.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in April 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in December 2019 and was revamped and updated in June 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.