If you’re running Windows 10 v1803, you can now install cumulative update KB4489894 in order to fix a plethora of issues affecting your system.
Windows 10 KB4489894 fixes the annoying Microsoft Office update issues that may prevent you from installing the latest patches on your machine.
It is worth mentioning that KB4489894 also addresses the lock screen issues that may be preventing your from unlocking your device.
Without further ado, let’s see what are some of the most important changes that this update brings.
- Addresses an issue with a Microsoft Access 97 database that stops a requested operation when a table or column has custom properties.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Microsoft Office updates from downloading from the Microsoft Store. […]
- Addresses a reliability issue that may cause a laptop screen to remain black after resuming from Sleep if you close the lid when disconnecting from a docking station.
- Addresses an issue with the Group Policy, “Turn off app notifications on the lock screen”.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent users from signing in and cause account lockouts when using the App-V client to start applications. […]
- Addresses an issue with the Windows lock screen that prevents users from unlocking a device after multiple smart card users have used the same device.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the authentication credentials dialog from appearing when an enterprise web server attempts to connect to the Internet. […]
- Adds a new Group Policy setting called “Enable Windows to soft-disconnect a computer from a network”. This determines how Windows will disconnect a computer from a network when it determines that the computer should no longer be connected to the network. […]
- Addresses an issue that prevents the “Turn off app notifications on the lock screen” policy from working. The path is “Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Logo”.
These are only some of the most important improvements brought by the latest Windows 10 v1803 update. For more information about the full changelog, you can check out KB4489894’s support page.
You can automatically download KB4489894 on your computer via Windows Update. If you want to download the stand-alone package, go to Microsoft’s Update Catalog website.
Have you download KB4489894 on your Windows 10 computer? Tell us more about your experience in the comments below.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: