Most of us are sick of the messages informing us that the content is unavailable when we access Hulu or Netflix apps. This notification appears when the content we’re trying to access is restricted to certain countries.
The VPN Unlimited app has been officially launched in the Microsoft Store to solve all these issues.
VPN Unlimited lets you access geo-restricted content
VPN Unlimited comes to the rescue in those situations when you have to stream video and other content. You can by-pass any geo-restrictions and freely surf the web in 70+ locations.
The tool allows you to secure your internet traffic from intruders with the help of 256-bit encryption technology. VPN Unlimited basically helps users from restricted regions to access their favorite content on Hulu, Netflix and other similar platforms.
This is done by spoofing your location.
VPN Unlimited claims that it can help the users to:
Get access to the restricted internet content, secure your online activities, and surf anonymously with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited.
VPN Unlimited Key Features
The application offers a bundle of features to Windows users. The VPN Unlimited app is available for both the PC and Surface Hub users.
VPN Unlimited offers the following features to its users:
- Unrestricted access to web resources in restricted regions
- Unlimited traffic bandwidth and connection speed
- More than 400 VPN servers in 70+ locations around the world
- VPN browser extension for Opera, Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox
- Protect up to 5 devices including macOS, Linux, Windows, Android and iOS
- Increases internet speed by bypassing some ISP restrictions
- Secure your online activity
- Reliable 24/7 customer support
Pricing & Subscription
VPN Unlimited application offers subscription plans on a one month, three months, one year, three years and lifetime basis. You can enjoy the features free of cost over a 7-day trial period.
You can even enjoy content through the app in those regions where the use of a VPN is blocked. As the application disguises VPN traffic as HTTPS traffic.
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- VyprVPN review: A lightning-fast and trustworthy VPN client
- How to connect your Windows 10 laptop to VPN
- 7 best VPN software for laptops: Top picks for 2019
Your connection is not secure - websites you visit can find out your details:
- Your IP Address:
Companies can sell this information, alongside your location and internet provider name, and profit from it by serving targeted ads or monitoring your data usage.
We recommend Private Internet Access, a VPN with a no-log policy, open source code, ad blocking and much more; now 79% off.