Happy broadcasting with these 4 live streaming software for Twitch
Live streaming is the hottest trend and a powerful streaming software makes the entire process a lot easier. A streaming software primarily helps you with mobility on a live streaming video platform. It eliminates the need for a hardware (like several monitors, wiring, or a huge encoding unit) and rather simplifies the process to just opening and shutting your laptop.
While there are umpteen live streaming video platforms online, Twitch is leading the scene. It’s known for its live or video on demand services. Therefore, there’s an increasing demand for efficient streaming software that can record, encode, and publish content on Facebook or YouTube within Twitch.
But, before you start looking for the best streaming software for Twitch, here are a few features you must look out for:
- If it records and streams concurrently.
- Whether it can change between video sources.
- If it can transfer to different destinations.
- Does it come with an integrated graphics system?
- Is there an integrated audio mixer included?
- Is there integration with social media?
- Can your replay in real-time?
- Can you color correct video sources?
So, let’s take a quick look at some of the best streaming software for Twitch for an enhanced experience.
- READ ALSO: 6 solutions to fix Twitch error 2000
Telestream is a champion streaming software that helps you to create, absorb, transcode, caption, analyze, convey, play and stream any video format, conveniently. At the same time, it ensures maximum and uninterrupted quality. The software offers different video solutions, one of which is for Live Streaming.
It allows you to stream from anywhere in the world. Whether you are a professional or a prosumer, Telestream offers a solution for live streaming with recording, encoding, and furnishing the live video. While there is quite a few live streaming software available in their product catalog, one of them is the Lightspeed Live Stream.
Among its major and common features are:
- Business level streaming on multi-screens.
- Simple yet compelling interface that’s easy to use and manage.
- Ensures that ad insertion is smooth and neat without the need for re-encoding.
- Wide choices in the way you encode your streams.
- Offers HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), MPEG DASH, MP4, and CMAF packaging.
- Offers the facility of integrated scheduling, branding, or event triggering that help in supple broadcasting and channel distribution.
From mobile phones or tablets to desktops, it has got all devices covered by creating and delivering live video content with ease, and at a reduced price.
— READ ALSO: 6 best VPN services to watch British TV in 2018
Wirecast is another great live streaming software owned by Telestream. Wirecast is widely used, especially in educational establishments (schools, colleges, universities) across the globe.
It is also used by administrators and technology controllers to stream graduations, training, seminars, events, etc. If you’re a student, you can use this tool to learn broadcasting methods.
Houses of worships, live event production, sports streaming, television, radio, and news broadcasts, and digital marketing and social media are some of the other fields where Wirecast is used extensively.
Some of its major features include:
- Allows you to mix and switch video and audio shots in a single click easily.
- Lets you move, drag and resize sources and arrange them in any order to get the desired look.
- Stream to social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Stream and record at the same time.
- Endless resources like cameras, webcams, mic, and more.
- Integrated peer-to-peer conferencing facility.
- More than 100 integrated graphics and captions.
- Integrated curation and display for Twitter comments.
- Allows sports producers to replay, create scoreboards, and use clocks & timers.
- Offers support for ASIO, WASAPI, and CoreAudio based devices.
- Facility of live captions for the hard of hearing people.
- Enables users to capture multiple IP sources or anything that’s on the PC screen.
- Offers x-keys controllers for Windows or Mac.
Affordable and easy to use, Wirecast lets you start streaming in minutes on Twitch.
– Get it now for free on the official website
Gameshow is one of the most popular game streaming software that’s easy to use yet powerful. It takes streaming to the next level by starting the streaming process in seconds. Best of all, the advanced broadcast features are unique to this software.
What’s more? It allows the users to stream to popular live streaming platforms like Twitch, Hitbox, or YouTube and also lets them record in HD.
Among its major features are:
- It allows users to gain complete control of the scene building system (one of its radical features) with the Gameshow’s 3 master layers. This further enables users to aggressively raise the number of scenes that can be built.
- It offers integrated, full-scene playlisting that automates the streams. Allows users to drag the scenes in layers helping to create playlists with custom durations and changes.
- It performs at a much faster rate compared to the other streaming programs available out there.
- It offers Streamlabs that comes integrated with the software, especially for Twitch users. Allows users to customize notifications, chat windows, donation targets, etc. within the user interface itself.
- It allows users to transfer over OBS scenes straight to the Gameshow projects without the need of remodeling anything.
- It enables users to manage and adjust all the audio sources in a single window.
Moreover, it allows users to add logos, and customize the looks based on personal preference.
1avstreamer from PCWinSoft Software lets users stream their desktop or webcam in a single click. It helps broadcast their videos with high-definition audio over the internet in a configured web page within your website.
Apart from being a live video streaming server, it’s also an RTMP stream broadcasting software. Users can stream from literally any video source available on their computer, for example, mic, webcam, or desktop to WMP or to other media servers like Wowza, Flash Media Server, etc.
The best part is, the app eliminates all concerns related to the video and audio broadcasting. Moreover, users can schedule tasks, or even set the app to start with Windows. Users can send files and links through email, upload files using FTP, file sharing module with the pro version, and do a lot more with 1avstreamer.
Streaming your favorite shows and games is fun, but broadcasting the shows on Twitch using a Live Streaming software is simply an out of the world experience.
So, pick one from the above list, and get going with live streaming.
- 5 best software to go live on Facebook
- 4 best DLNA server software to stream HQ media content
- How to fix video streaming problems in Windows 10
4 of the Best Live Streaming Software for Twitch
PS4 Remote Play is a convenient way of casting and remotely-playing your PlayStation 4 games on a PC. However, as that’s the case with any […]
Ever since Java 7, Oracle has implemented a security check within the program to help with security. As a result, some users are often encountering […]
Data loss is a very common occurrence these days, with people losing various forms of digital files on a daily basis. While this can easily […]