Are you in search of the best email migration tool for your business? Windows Report has got you covered.
In the early stages of small scale business, utilizing a particular email client could be sufficient for the business needs. However, due to several reasons, it could be a necessity to switch from one email client to another most especially for expansion needs.
However, the process of migrating from email client to another could be cumbersome. Besides, email data such as contacts, tasks, calendar, emails, etc could be lost during the migration process. With an email migration tool, email users can migrate their email data from one particular email client to another.
Mailbird is acknowledged by many as one of the top email clients for Windows OS due to its myriad of features. This email client has a cool user interface as well as a unified inbox for all your inboxes enabling easy sorting of emails from different accounts.
In addition, Mailbird comes with keyboard shortcuts which enables easy navigation on the platform. Also, this email migration software seamlessly integrates with popular software such as Facebook, Slack and other top services.
Furthermore, Mailbird has a lite version which is free and the Pro version which contains more features for a premium fee such as access to unlimited accounts.
Here is how to use Mailbird email migration tool:
- Download and install Mailbird
- Launch the Mailbird application
- On the home page, click on the Mailbird menu on the top of the screen
- Select settings, click on the accounts tab and select the “Add” menu
- Select the import button and choose the account that you want to import.
- Insert your password and then click on the continue button for the import process to begin.
- After the import process is completed, you should be able to see the messages and files on your Mailbird account.
- RELATED: 5 of the best email privacy software
This is one of our favourite email migration software on the list which also doubles as an email client. eM client helps you to keep track of your email messages and offers support integration with Facebook.
Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate on the platform while keeping up to speed with emails. Furthermore, there are also options such as communication history and its fast search feature.
Nevertheless, eM Client has a free version which allows a maximum of 2 accounts to be managed. The Pro version gives more features and unlimited accounts with a 30-day free trial and costs $49.5 to purchase outrightly.
Furthermore, its email migration feature allows users to migrate from different email clients such as Windows Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook Express and more. Besides, the migration process takes little time as eM Client offers walkthrough assistance in the migration process.
Here is how to use eM Client:
- Download and install eM Client
- Launch the application, and then click the file at the home menu
- Select the Import option which would open to different options for importing data
- Select from the drop-down list for the right platform (Thundermail, Outlook. Outlook Express and Windows Mail)
- Click on your preferred option, while eM client searches for the files to import.
- After processing, click on finish.
- RELATED: 4 best email finder software
Aid4Mail is a powerful email solution that offers different tools such as email migration, recovery, conversion and archiving. This email migration tool is compatible with over 45 email clients. For instance, Aid4Mail is fully supported for migrating email on popular email clients such as MS Outlook, Yahoo, Thunderbird, etc.
Also, this email migration tool comes with built-in file converter which can convert EML to MSG, DBX to PST and other formats. Nevertheless, Aid4Mail comes with a limited trial period before purchasing to unlock its full features.
- Download now Aid4Mail free version from the official website
— Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in other email software, check out our wide collection of guides.
Enstella just like Aid4Mail is an email solution tool which offers diverse solutions from email recovery, migration and backup. With a user base of over 20 million, Enstella is well known as an effective email migration tool with over 10 years’ experience in developing email solutions.
This email migration software has tools that support migration between popular email clients and can convert from PST to EML and vice versa.
With its myriad of features, Enstella is handy for large-scale business as their tools work efficiently. In addition, this email migration tool supports over 30 email clients and is a handy tool when converting a large number of files. Also, Enstella is free to download with a trial period before purchasing outrightly.
Have you made use of any of the email migration tool we mentioned above? Feel free to comment below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- 5 best email tracking software to monitor your emails
- Check five of the best email hosting software for Windows!
- 5 best email extractor software to collect email addresses from the Internet
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2018 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.