After the latest Windows 10 v1903 update, many users are asking how to install Sandbox on Windows 10 Home Edition.
For example, if you want to open an untrustworthy executable file and you don’t want to infect your PC, you can run it risk free in Sandbox. For further details, check this article.
Also, the installation process is quite easy.
What are the steps to turn on Sandbox on Windows 10?
- Go to Start and type ‘turn windows features on or off’
- Select the first result to open the ‘Turn Windows features on or off’ menu
- Now, locate the Windows Sandbox option.
- Check the Windows Sandbox check to enable the feature.
- Hit OK and restart your computer to apply the changes..
- After the computer restarts, you can launch Windows Sandbox from the Start Menu.
The system requirements for running Windows Sandbox are somewhat accessible. The feature needs an AMD64 architecture (64-bit), at least 4GB of RAM, at least 1 GB of free disk space (SSD recommended), at least 2 CPU cores and virtualization capabilities enabled in BIOS.
Have you tried the new Sandbox feature for Windows 10 Home Edition? Let us know in the comment section below.