- If you want to find the best-encrypted video conference software, we can clearly help you out.
- Don’t hesitate to take a look at ClickMeeting. Its services are great and it isn’t the only option.
- We've listed plenty of options below, including entries from well-known developers like Microsoft.
- All of the entries below support end-to-end encrypted video conferencing so make your pick.
More and more companies are fond of business travel especially when the organizations have more headquarters all over the world. Business travel is a way of bringing employees together to share their ideas.
On the other hand, this involves high costs for flights and the meeting spaces. Not to mention the hassle of getting everyone’s schedule coordinated.
One of the best replacement for business travel is the use of video conferencing and this way the meetings can be conducted remotely via video or phone.
Fortunately, open-source software provides services that come with excellent security and more advantages as well.
Here are some of the best tools for encrypted video conferences that provide end-to-end encryption for increased security while video conferencing.
What is the most secure video conferencing software?
If you’re looking for a video conferencing service that holds privacy and security among its highest priorities, Pexip is definitely a program that you need to consider.
To that extent, Pexip supports PIN-protected Virtual Meeting Rooms that act as an additional layer of security and allows all meeting hosts to lock the room.
If that isn’t enough, know that the person holding the meeting will always see a roster of all participants, so there will be no eavesdropping anyway.
Here are some of Pexip’s main features:
- High video quality
- Flexible deployment schemes
- High levels of security and privacy
- Integrates into many popular collaborative tools
Pexip lets you bring people and teams together with a single, AI-powered video meeting platform that you can access from anywhere.
ClickMeeting is a solid video conferencing tool that aims to be very easy to set up and offer a wide range of advanced features for small businesses and midsize ones alike.
You don’t need to put in any extra effort to change the way you work with this communication software. ClickMeeting provides exceptional customization for however your organization functions.
In fact, it is one of the most inspired choices for inter-team communication, remote work, distance learning, online video/audio meeting, and chatting with co-workers or teachers/students.
That’s why ClickMeeting is a competent video conferencing solution for businesses looking for a reliable tool to host video calls and not only.
Here are some significant features that ClickMeeting brings to the table
- Greater interaction with attendees via efficient live conferences
- Four different Audio Modes to manage your webinar interactions even remotely
- Extreme ease to share your desktop or interact on the same document
- Option to stream your events live on Facebook or YouTube.
ClickMeeting is the most secure video conferencing software and you’ll love its services and tools.
Microsoft Teams also ticks all top feature boxes that you might be looking for in a video conference software tool since it aims to make it easier to work with anyone inside or outside your organization.
As always, it all starts with a team. You’ll notice the ease of use when working with this product right from the very start while creating a team and inviting people with whom you want to collaborate.
Convenience is Microsoft Teams’ very essence, so the fact that you can instantly go from group chat to video conference with the touch of a simple button might just be music to your ears.
Moreover, it provides incredible collaboration features for 1:1 online meetings, teams, or even live events up to 10.000 people.
Expert Tip: Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken. We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
To find out more, we listed some of the included benefits below:
- Teams calling, Phone System, Calling Plan, or Direct Routing for conference calls
- Chats, shared Word docs, PowerPoint, and Excel files are all available in one single interface
- Everything gets backed up to the cloud, for immediate access for all members
- The option to blur backgrounds can help you embarrassing situations during video calls
- Fun options like live subtitles, gifs, emoticons, and stickers are all included
You know the story: it all starts with a team, so make sure that video conferencing is safe and efficient.
Open Whisper Systems is the developer that created this application called Signal. This app is one of the few in the world that is supported and trusted by the famous Edward Snowden.
Thanks to its incredible features and functionalities, Signal managed to become one of the most popular messaging apps with voice and video calling features among mobile device and desktop users.
This is an open-source program that allows anyone to check the implemented security features by simply auditing the code. Signal does not put users through the hassle of dealing with ads, and the software is free.
Take a look at some of the leading features that are packed in Signal:
- With Signal, users can effortlessly and securely send high-quality text, messages, video, voice, picture, and document messages throughout the world
- You will not have to pay for any SMS or MMS because the software is free for public use
- It includes encrypted video conferencing features and this way you will be able to take part in a video conference effortlessly and without being intercepted
- The video calls will be crystal clear, just as the voice calls even if you are communicating with users who live across the ocean
- The video calls that you will make with Signal are end-to-end encrypted, and they are engineered in such a way to provide the safest possible communication
- The platform cannot see your calls so you can put your worries aside
- In order to successfully use Signal, you will not have to use any PIN codes, and you won’t have to deal with login credentials
Wire is another excellent application for video and voice calls that was developed by Wire Swiss GmbH.
Using Wire, you will be able to enjoy end-to-end encrypted video conferences that will focus on your intimacy and security.
This is a free open-source application, and it enables all of its users to check out the security’s quality by auditing the app’s code.
Wire combines strong encryption processes with a massive set of useful features.
Here are some of the most exciting features that are packed in this app:
- Using Wire, you will be able to add and remove people if you are the team administrator
- As a team admin, you will also get the chance to access and remove the history
- You can use unlimited group chats with up to 128 people, and you will get the opportunity o to delete the messages for every one of them
- Wire allows you to make crystal clear video and audio calls with up to ten people and you can have a high-quality conference with remote users
- You can also share your files securely, and the app supports all file types
- Wire lets you share the screen with ten more users, and this is great for conferencing and collaboration
- Your files, chats, and video calls can be synced between your devices
- Wire is available on all platforms
- Another great feature of this app is the fact that it can destroy the messages when the previously set timer runs out
Linphone is an open-source SPI Phone service that also allows free voice over IP. It’s available on desktop and mobile environments and web browsers.
Linphone supports ZRTP for end-to-end encrypted voice and video communication, and more great features are included in it.
Here are some of its key features:
- Linphone for desktop has become available, and it’s packed with rich functionalities
- The app provides users a modern and intuitive interface that can be understood and maneuvered effortlessly
- You can enjoy high-quality audio conferences with advanced calling features
- The HD video calls can be made on fullscreen
- You can also enjoy instant messaging, and you get the chance to use the presence status feature to see who is available in the app
- Linphone allows you to made audio and video calls in the most secure imaginable way
- You can also send pictures and all kinds of files while communicating securely without third parties snooping around
These are the five tools for encrypted video conferencing that we picked because of their incredible and unique sets of features and thanks to their popularity and appreciation among users.
Before deciding which one is the best for your needs, make sure to check out their complete sets of functionalities.
Do so in order to be sure that you are making the most informed decision for your safety and according to your skills and preferences. Then, let us know your choice in the comments area below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Take a look at the best encrypted video conference software list and you’ll find the correct answer to your question.
Zoom is indeed a leader in modern enterprise video communication. However, Skype is also a great choice for both individuals and businesses.
Besides the usual video calls, Zoom is way more interesting than FaceTime. It has some unique video conferencing capabilities and solving Zoom Meeting connection issues is incredibly easy.