New Facebook Messenger app beta released for Windows 10 Mobile
Facebook Messenger has been available for Windows 10 Mobile for quite some time, but not the latest version. From our understanding, this version is a Universal App and as such, is also available on Windows 10 Desktop.
The new Messenger app is exactly what Windows 10 Mobile users have always wanted. It comes with several key features, and this is possible due to the app being a port from the iOS version rather than something created from the ground up for the platform.
The new Facebook Messenger app comes packed with features such as the ability to view GIFs, add stickers, and add nicknames, along with other cool things. Groups and push notifications are also here, and as expected, Lie Tile support.
It’s in beta at the moment, but it feels as if the app is ready for primetime. Nevertheless, there are a few bugs, but nothing that breaks the app.
Here is its full feature list:
- Get notifications so you never miss a message
- See when you have messages waiting for you with a live tile
- Send photos, videos, GIFs and more
- Bring your conversations to life with stickers
- Know when people have seen your messages
- Create groups for the people you message most—name them and set group photos
- Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation
- Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them
The current Facebook Messenger app was released first for Windows 10 to raving reviews by fans and critics alike.
Interested in downloading the Facebook Messenger app for Windows 10 Mobile? Click on this link here.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Alcatel Idol 4 Pro with Windows 10 Mobile passes Wi-Fi certification
- Download Build 14356 for Windows 10 Mobile devices right now
- Funker will release a new Windows 10 Mobile mid-range smartphone
Blu-ray is, without doubt, the most powerful video content hub today, which is a marked improvement to the preceding DVD medium. However, its convenience of […]
Microsoft PowerPoint presentations usually contain important, sometimes classified, documents. Hence, most people tend to password-protect such documents against unauthorized access. However, what happens if you […]
The reception desk is the face and voice of any organization. An automated receptionist software simplifies the entire process of visitor management. Whether it’s the customer, […]