- With the proper guidance, the fast_eresource_precondition_violation error in Windows 10 can be solved in just a few steps.
- Using specialized and reliable software is one of the most recommended ways of solving this BSOD error.
- Fixing the existing hard disk errors is another quick way of solving the error.
- Another quick way of solving this BSOD error is by freeing up some of the disk space following the steps presented here.
The Fast_eresource_precondition_violation error in Windows 10 error, usually comes with a Blue Screen of death and can occur suddenly.
The Windows 10 BSOD errors can be addressed easily with the right tool and usually the most common cause has to due with outdated drivers.
We will show you in this article the exact steps you need to make in order to solve this BSOD error quickly.
How can I fix the blue screen error fast eresource precondition violation?
1. Use a specialized software
Considering that the BSOD errors are rather complex, using software that will help you scan the entire device and fix the cause of the Blue Screen error is indicated.
Restoro is powered by an online database that features the latest functional system files for Windows 10 PCs, allowing you to easily replace any elements that can cause a BSoD error.
This software can also help you by creating a restore point before starting the repairs, enabling you to easily restore the previous version of your system if something goes wrong.
This is how you can fix registry errors using Restoro:
- Download and install Restoro.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for the software to identify stability issues and possible corrupted files.
- Press Start Repair.
- Restart your PC for all the changes to take effect.
As soon as the fixing process is completed, your PC should work without problems, and you will not have to worry about BSoD errors or slow response times ever again.
Disclaimer: This program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
2. Boot in safe mode
- in the search box, type advanced startup and hit Enter,
- In the right pane, locate and click on Restart now.
- Next, select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced options.
- Here, select Startup Settings and click on Restart.
- When the system starts, press 5 or F5 to enable the Safe Mode.
3. Disable random shutdown
- Press the Windows key and type in advanced system settings.
- Under the Startup and recovery, click on the Setting option.
- Deselect the checkbox placed before Automatically restart.
- Click Ok and close the System Properties window.
4. Uninstall Windows 10 update
- Press the Windows key and type in view update history.
- Click on the Uninstall updates option.
- Locate the Microsoft Windows section and click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and reboot the device once finished.
5. Fix hard disk error
- Open the command prompt as an administrator.
- Enter the following command:
chkdsk C: /f /r /x
- Wait for the process to finish and follow the instructions.
- Reboot once the scan is completed.
6. Free up disk space
- In the search bar, type in cleanmgr.
- Click OK in the next window and go to Clean up system files.
- In the Files to delete segment check all boxes and hit OK.
- Wait for the process to end, and reboot your device.
One of the presented solutions above will help you successfully solve the fast_eresource_precondition_violation error in Windows 10.
Please share with us in the comments section bellow, which of the presented solutions helped you fix the error.