- Choosing a professional Blue Screen of Death fixer utility might not seem important until you actually face this issue.
- Making an informed decision when it comes to finding a BSOD fixer can be a complicated task.
- Installing recent Windows 10 updates wrongly is a common cause of BSoDs, but it can be resolved with a BSOD repair tool.
- Other common reasons for BSOD issues are a faulty driver or even problems with your hardware.
Installing recent Windows 10 updates can often some users’ computers straight into the blue screen of death.
This can happen lots of time with older versions of the operating system, and the causes are various.
One of the causes that can lead to BSOD can be hardware-related, hardware driver software, or the issue can be due to low-level software that is running in the Windows kernel.
Sometimes, a regular app can cause this nightmare as well or corrupted files and data loss. Faulty memory power can also lead to this.
A STOP error is a catalyst for the appearance of the blue screen, and when this happens there’s a complete crash involved, and Windows cannot perform anymore.
Your computer will restart, but the bad news is that your previously unsaved data will be lost because programs did not get a chance to save it.
Fortunately, you don’t have to worry anymore about finding an effective method to fix BSOD issues or to prevent the file loss triggered by it, because there are some methods including third-party tools that can fix the issue and recover lost files when it’s the case.
What are the best BSoD repair tools?
Topping out our list is a software tool that can be considered a full package in terms of PC repair and optimization.
This program is perfectly capable of running a deep scan of your Windows system and then finding and automatically fixing system software problems that are causing those Blue Screens.
This is achieved thanks to the 25,000,000 files in its personal database that it uses to fix your corrupted, malfunctioning and missing Windows software files.
What’s more, using the program is extremely easy, thanks to the wizard-like setup that it uses and the UI is intuitive to be used by the common user.
Once all registries and DLLs have been checked all software-induced BSoD errors will be nothing more but a bad memory. However, if the cause of your BSoD error is hardware in nature, the program will let you know after the initial scan.
Of course, we mentioned that this program is an entire package deal. To that end, Restoro also increases performance, stops computer freezing and system crashes as well as improves overall PC stability.
In short, Restoro is a fast, easy and safe solution to fixing Blue Screens and all other Windows errors.
RestoroEasily fix BSoD errors with this versatile, safe, and easy-to-use software today.
Tweaking Windows Repair is another asntonishingly-useful software that has the capability to resolve any BSoD errors withing just a few minutes.
The automatic problem resolving capabilities come bundled with an easy-to-understand user interface that offers quick access to all its features.
This software from Tweaking is not only capable of resolving BSoD errors but can tackle almost any type of error or problem that you might encounter on a Windows platform.
You can easily resolve problems like registry errors, file permissions problems, Internet Explorer issues, Internet connection problems, and many more.
Other notable features:
- Permissions backup and restore of the registry files
- Cleans up entries in Windows Firewall
- Unhides files to thoroughly identify malware
- Enables access to Windows services tools
Tweaking Windows RepairUse Tweaking Windows Repair to resolve a variety of Windows related issues including BSoD and others.
This is another helpful piece of software that will turn out great if you had to deal with the blue screen on death on your computer running Windows. This is a safe and reliable computer data recovery software and here are its most essential and useful features that you will be able to enjoy if you will choose this tool:
- You can recover the lost files, audio, music, photos and more data that has vanished due to BSOD.
- This software also supports data recovery from the hard drive, recycle bin, memory cards, flash drives, digital cameras and more.
- Recoverit supports data recovery due to sudden deletion, formatting hard drive corruption, virus attacks, system crashes under various situations and more horrible scenarios.
Wondershare’s Recoverit also offers you the possibility to download a free trial of the program just to see how it works before deciding if you want to buy the complete tool.
Professional Blue Screen Of Death Fixer Utility
Professional Blue Screen Of Death Fixer Utility is another excellent tool that comes in handy if you have to deal with the BSOD issue.
This great software is one of the world’s top award-winning registry cleaner, and it boasts millions of download by now.
This utility scans the entire drive to make sure that there’s no unwanted fragment of software left behind and it automatically downloads the brand new program that you might need.
The software is so popular due to its great set of features included in the Professional Blue Screen Of Death Fixer Utility.
Downloading this tool, you will get the chance to enjoy eight products in just a single package.
All this will result in smaller risks for data loss and a more extended lifespan for your hard drive.
Other useful features:
- Scans your entire drive while repairing issues automatically
- Easy to install and use
- Provides you with a more efficiently-running PC
- Fixes errors and optimizes the drive to make it work faster
WhoCrashed is an excellent program that can reveal the drivers that are responsible for your computer’s crash.
WhoCrashed will show you the drivers that have been crashing your computer with just a single click of the mouse.
This tool performs a sort of post-mortem crashdump analysis as we described above, presenting all the gathered data in the most comprehensive way for the user.
WhoCrashed offers you guidance to trace the cause of the problem and to fix it.
Don’t get us wrong, you will not need any debugging skills to be able to know what drivers are troubling your computer running Windows.
This tool is available as a free download, and it’s packed with lots of useful features:
- Scans your dump files, and it provides an estimation of what exactly caused your system to crash
- Predicts whether the fault was the computer’s hardware or if it was software-related
- Provides a bug check code, the error message, and the path of the file that ultimately caused the error
- Comes with a more advanced version that provides a more detailed analysis via symbol resolution.
As you can see from this guide, there is a wide range of possible software options that can resolve BSoD issues on your Windows device.
We recommend that you work your way down the list and choose the best fit for your situation.
Feel free to get into contact with us by using the comment section below this guide.
FAQ: Learn more about BSoD fixing software
- What is a Blue Screen of Death error?
The term refers to a generic error message that is displayed by Windows PCs when it encounters a fatal system error.
- What can cause Blue Screen of Death errors?
Blue Screen of Death errors can be caused by anything from corrupted registries to missing DLLs, or even hardware incompatibilities or failures. Check out this article for a list of some of the most common causes of BSoD errors.
- Do I need third-party software to fix Blue Screen of Death error messages?
While it is true that you could troubleshoot BSoD errors using built-in Windows tools, third-party software greatly simplifies the process through the use of intuitive UIs and wizard-like scanning and repair processes.