Fix Blue Screen of Death errors with these 4 software solutions
Installing recent Windows 10 updates can often some users’ computers straight into the blue screen of death. This can happen lots of time with older versions of the operating system, and the causes are various. One of the causes that can lead to BSOD can be hardware-related, hardware driver software, or the issue can be due to low-level software that is running in the Windows kernel.
Sometimes, a regular app can cause this nightmare as well or corrupted files and data loss. Faulty memory power can also lead to this. A STOP Error is the catalyst for the appearance of the blue screen, and when this happens there’s a complete crash involved, and Windows cannot perform anymore.
Your computer will restart, but the bad news is that your previously unsaved data will be lost because programs did not get a chance to save it. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry anymore about finding an effective method to fix BSOD issues or to prevent the file loss triggered by it, because there are some methods including third-party tools that can fix the issue and recover lost files when it’s the case.
Preliminary steps to take in order to fix BSOD
Some of the most useful things that you can do to fix the BSOD include the following:
- Scanning for malware
- Performing a System restore
- Dealing with hardware issues
- Installing the latest drivers
- Booting the PC in Safe Mode
- Correcting some BIOS settings
- Fixing the error with a bootable disk
- Recovering files after the BSOD error
This is another helpful piece of software that will turn out great if you had to deal with the blue screen on death on your computer running Windows. This is a safe and reliable computer data recovery software and here are its most essential and useful features that you will be able to enjoy if you will choose this tool:
- You can recover the lost files, audio, music, photos and more data that has vanished due to BSOD.
- This software also supports data recovery from the hard drive, recycle bin, memory cards, flash drives, digital cameras and more.
- Recoverit supports data recovery due to sudden deletion, formatting hard drive corruption, virus attacks, system crashes under various situations and more horrible scenarios.
Wondershare’s Recoverit also offers you the possibility to download a free trial of the program just to see how it works before deciding if you want to buy the complete tool.
Head over to Recoverit’s official website and take a look around to find out more information on this software and on how to deal best with the BSOD error popping up on your computer running Windows.
Professional Blue Screen Of Death Fixer Utility
Professional Blue Screen Of Death Fixer Utility is another excellent tool that comes in handy if you have to deal with the BSOD issue. This great software is one of the world’s top award-winning registry cleaner, and it boasts millions of download by now.
The software is so popular due to its great set of features included in the Professional Blue Screen Of Death Fixer Utility. Downloading this tool, you will get the chance to enjoy eight products in just a single package.
Check out the tool’s features and most exciting advantages below:
- The Smart Blue Screen Of Death Fixer Pro is the software that can be immediately downloaded, and it will scan your entire drive while repairing all that needs to be repaired automatically.
- All you have to do is download the tool, click on Quick Scan to scan your PC and click the Repair All button to make your system’s problems disappear entirely.
- After everything has been repaired, not only that you’ll see that the BSOD is gone, but you will also notice a significant change in the system’s speed.
- There will be fewer cases of freezing, fewer system errors and an overall renewed computer with higher speed.
- This utility scans the entire drive to make sure that there’s no unwanted fragment of software left behind and it automatically downloads the brand new program that you might need.
- This software will also fix errors and optimize the drive to make it work faster.
- All this will result in smaller risks for data loss and a more extended lifespan for your hard drive.
Check out more details and functionalities that are packed in the Blue Screen Of Death Fixer Utility by heading over to the official website. This software is really worth trying because it will save you lots of effort and trouble.
WhoCrashed is an excellent program that can reveal the drivers that are responsible for your computer’s crash. This tool is available as a free download, and it’s packed with lots of useful features.
Here are the best ones:
- The software scans your dump files, and it provides an estimation of what exactly caused your system to crash in the first place.
- WhoCrashed can predict whether the fault was the computer’s hardware or if it was software related.
- This tool also provides a bug check code, the error message and the path of the file that ultimately caused the error.
- The program also comes with a more advanced version that provides a more detailed analysis via symbol resolution.
WhoCrashed will show you the drivers that have been crashing your computer with just a single click of the mouse. This tool performs a sort of post-mortem crashdump analysis as we described above, presenting all the gathered data in the most comprehensive way for the user.
WhoCrashed offers you guidance to trace the cause of the problem and to fix it. Don’t get us wrong, you will not need any debugging skills to be able what drivers are troubling your computer running Windows. Check out more exciting and very exciting details about WhoCrashed by heading over to its official website.
Nirsoft’s BlueScreenView is a bit more advanced than WhoCrashed, and it offers you the ability to examine in-depth all the files that are associated with the BSOD. Check out the best features that are packed in this software:
- It offers all the basic information related to the system’s crash, and it also allows you to save your dump files as text and view a comprehensive analysis of what caused the problem.
- The information related to all the crashes is displayed in on the table.
- This tool also lists the memory addresses inside the stack of the crash and find the modules that might be involved in it.
For each crash, this tools displays more advanced data such as the minidump filename, the date/time of the crash, the basic crash information that was displayed in the blue screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver or module that might have caused the crash (filename, product name, file description, and file version).
This is definitely a more advanced program, so it’s not ideal for beginners, but it’s worth checking out. Head over to BlueScreenView’s official website to see more details about it.
These are the best ways and third-party tools that allow you to deal with the horrible BSOD error and as you have noticed above, some of these tools are also able to recover the lost data. Check out their sets of features to make sure that you are downloading the right software for your skills. Good luck, and finally wave goodbye to the BSOD.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Best tools to fix blue screen of death errors [2018 List]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]
Microsoft released a new Windows 7 update to the general public. Update KB4457139 is actually a preview of the upcoming monthly rollup update and allows users […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update is just around the corner. Microsoft is expected to release this new OS version in October, although the exact […]