If you want to perform a fresh installation of your Windows, but you didn’t remember your product key, don’t worry there’s a way to find it.
To find your product key, you’re going to need a help from third-party software Jelly Bean Key Finder. You’ll probably think that this is some sort of tool for Android devices, but don’t worry, it works in Windows and it will help you to quickly locate your product key on your computer. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download Magical Jelly Bean and follow the installation process to install it on your computer.
- Open the program, the shortcut will probably be placed on your Desktop.
- Go ahead and scan your installations to find product keys of supported programs, this will include your Windows and Office versions, but also other listed programs
- When the scan is complete, the tool will display a window with entries in the left pane for whatever installed versions of Microsoft Windows it detected.
- Click the entry of Microsoft Windows to see the key and other information about your system (Don’t confuse it with Product ID, because it’s not what we’re looking for). You’ll find the key under CD Key on the right side of the window. Copy or write this information down in order to use it in your Windows installation later
That’s all, now you have your Windows product key again and you can install a fresh copy of Windows whenever you want. Maybe you don’t like the idea of using a third-party software for system task like this, but don’t worry this tool is trustworthy and you shouldn’t be afraid to use it.
If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please write them down in the comments section below.