- Amazon Fire Stick devices are incredibly popular, but many users are having certain problems with them.
- One of the most common problems is that Fire Stick is stuck on the Amazon logo, but there might be a way to fix that.
- Want to learn more about online streaming? We have an entire Streaming section dedicated to this subject.
- Looking for more in-depth fixes? You can find them at our dedicated Fix Hub.
Amazon Fire Stick is a great multimedia device, but many users reported that Fire Stick gets stuck on the Amazon logo for them.
This can be a big problem since you won’t be able to access anything or use your device at all. However, there’s a way to fix this issue for good, and today we’ll show you how to do it.
What do I do if Fire Stick is stuck on the Amazon logo?
Why is your Fire Stick stuck on Amazon logo screen?
There are several reasons why your Fire Stick might get stuck on Amazon logo screen.
It’s possible that your device is booting slowly due to a recent update, or because there’s an issue with the power supply.
Power supply issues are quite common, especially if you’re not using the original power adapter. Another cause of this problem can be the overheating of the device.
Lastly, a bad update or your settings can cause this problem, so you might have to reset your device to factory settings to fix it.
Now that you know the causes for this issue, let’s see how we can fix it.
1. Wait it out
- Start your Fire Stick.
- Wait for the device to get stuck on the Amazon logo.
- Leave your device like that for at least an hour or better yet, leave it overnight.
- After waiting for a couple of hours, check if the problem is still there.
A couple of users reported that this method worked for them, and it seems that the Fire Stick was stuck on an update, but after waiting for an hour or so, the issue was completely resolved.
2. Check the power supply
- Check the power supply cable.
- Always use the original supply cable that came from Amazon because it delivers the necessary power.
Few users reported that replacing their cable with the official one from Amazon fixed the problem, so be sure to try that.
3. Check your HDMI port
- Connect your Fire Stick to a different HDMI port.
- Now check if works.
- If you’re using HDMI hubs or splitters, be sure to remove them and connect the device directly to the TV.
- Try removing other HDMI devices and check if that helps.
- Make sure that you’re using a high-speed HDMI cable.
- Check if your TV is HDCP-compatible.
- If everything else fails, try using a different TV.
4. Check if your Fire Stick is overheating
- Disconnect Fire Stick from your TV and the power source.
- Leave it disconnected for about 30 minutes.
- Connect the device again and check if the problem is still there.
5. Reset Fire Stick to the factory settings
- Press and hold the Right and the Back button on your remote.
- Keep them pressed for about 10 seconds or more.
- Follow the reset instructions on the screen to complete it.
If that doesn’t work, you might have to contact Amazon support and ask them to send you a replacement.
Being stuck on the Amazon logo on your Fire Stick can be a big problem, but in most cases, you can fix it simply by waiting for the update to finish in the background.
If that doesn’t work, you can always try our other solutions. Got a solution that worked for you? Let us know in the comments below.