Here’s how to fix Astroneer 2015 C++ Runtime errors
Astroneer is an impressive space exploration and resource management game. This title is still work in progress, and as expected, there are many technical issues that affect it and limit the gaming experience.
System Era Softworks regularly rolls out updates to patch various game bugs. There are still many issues that SES needs to fix, and fortunately some of them can be fixed using a series of quick workarounds.
Astroneer 2015 C++ Runtime bugs
Many Astroneer players are affected by 2015 C++ Runtime error messages, preventing them from launching the game. Gamers have uninstalled and then reinstalled Microsoft Visual Studio to fix this issue, to no avail.
Problem with the launch of the game, I am asked to install Microsoft Visual, and despite the installation and uninstalling of Visual C ++ 2015, always the same message. what to do ?
Fix Astroneer 2015 C++ Runtime bugs
SES has already acknowledged the 2015 C++ Runtime bugs, and posted a quick workaround on its forum. The company is working on a permanent fix which will be directly incorporated into the game through an upcoming update. Follow the suggestions listed below:
2. Windows 8.1 users also need to install KB2919355, an update that improves the compatibility between the Windows OS and other programs.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the game. In this manner, the 2015 Runtime will successfully install.
4. Update your Windows OS, as well as all the system drivers.
6. Also install the Universal C Runtime KB2919355 Update for Windows.
If the actions listed above didn’t solve the problem, try disabling your antivirus after you uninstall the existing Visual C++ program. Turn on your antivirus only after you reinstall the 2015 C++ Runtime program.
If you’ve come across other workarounds to fix the Astroneer 2015 C++ Runtime bugs, feel free to list the troubleshooting steps in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Astroneer system requirements: Check them to prevent technical issues
- Here’s how to change languages in Astroneer
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is a fun game to play, but needs somes fixes
USB flash drives (pen drives, flash sticks) almost completely moved disks out of the picture. They are fast, you can write anything you want whenever […]
Using speech instead of typing has more than one advantage. Lots of users strongly prefer dictation and, even though it’s still unbrushed feature, it’s getting […]