Fix: FIFA 17 crashes after first loading screen
FIFA 17 is still affected by many issues, even two weeks after its official release. The good news is that many of these bugs can now be fixed thanks to the latest patch for Windows PC and all the workarounds that gamers have developed.
Many gamers report the game often crashes as soon as the first loading screen appears. FIFA 17 launches, the first loading screen appears, but when the languages page should be available, the screen goes black and the game simply crashes.
Gamers complaing about FIFA 17 crashes after first loading screen
I was playing FIFA 17 since relase date and everything was alright, but yesterday FIFA stopped working. Game launches, first loading screen is shown but when the languages are supposed to pop up screen goes black and the game just crashes without any crash report.
I reinstalled the game, brought back old graphic drivers, tried to launch game on lowest quality, windowed mode, as administrator, reinstaled c++, ran CCleaner and cleared everything wrong, scanned for updates and repaired on Origin and still nothing.
If you’re experiencing these crashes, follow the troubleshooting steps listed below:
- Go to Application settings and then Installs and saves in Origin and switch off cloud save
- Cut your save file from My Documents and paste it anywhere you want.
- Run the game and see if it works.
- If you want to get your previous save back, copy the Settings folder from the previous save file and paste it in the new save file.
For other issues, check out our dedicated fix article where you can find various workaround for the most frequent FIFA 17 issues on Windows PC.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Round up: FIFA 17 Xbox One issues
- FIFA 17 injury rate is unrealistic, gamers are dissapointed
- FIFA 17 rolls out for Windows 10 Mobile and here’s what’s new
The new Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) product and strategy announced last year in September is here. Well, the Redmond giant planned to offer an early […]
Microsoft just released KB4493132 to Windows 7 computers thus adding end of support notifications.The notifications remind users to upgrade to Windows 10 before January 14th, 2020. The […]
The Redmond giant has recently announced the Variable Rate Shading feature for DirectX 12. This new feature helps developers to increase graphics quality, enhance performance and […]