Fix: FIFA 17 crashes after first loading screen
FIFA 17 is still affected by many issues, even two weeks after its official release. The good news is that many of these bugs can now be fixed thanks to the latest patch for Windows PC and all the workarounds that gamers have developed.
Many gamers report the game often crashes as soon as the first loading screen appears. FIFA 17 launches, the first loading screen appears, but when the languages page should be available, the screen goes black and the game simply crashes.
Gamers complaing about FIFA 17 crashes after first loading screen
I was playing FIFA 17 since relase date and everything was alright, but yesterday FIFA stopped working. Game launches, first loading screen is shown but when the languages are supposed to pop up screen goes black and the game just crashes without any crash report.
I reinstalled the game, brought back old graphic drivers, tried to launch game on lowest quality, windowed mode, as administrator, reinstaled c++, ran CCleaner and cleared everything wrong, scanned for updates and repaired on Origin and still nothing.
If you’re experiencing these crashes, follow the troubleshooting steps listed below:
- Go to Application settings and then Installs and saves in Origin and switch off cloud save
- Cut your save file from My Documents and paste it anywhere you want.
- Run the game and see if it works.
- If you want to get your previous save back, copy the Settings folder from the previous save file and paste it in the new save file.
For other issues, check out our dedicated fix article where you can find various workaround for the most frequent FIFA 17 issues on Windows PC.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Round up: FIFA 17 Xbox One issues
- FIFA 17 injury rate is unrealistic, gamers are dissapointed
- FIFA 17 rolls out for Windows 10 Mobile and here’s what’s new
8 quick solutions to fix Outlook connection issues when VPN is active Restart MS Outlook Restart your internet connection Allow VPN in Windows Firewall Disable […]
Cortana may not be enjoying the same sort of success as Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa. As such, Microsoft has no plans to compete with Google […]
If you use a USB stick in public places or on shared workstations, it is a good idea to protect your privacy. For this purpose, […]