Fix: Forza Horizon 3 fails to recognize Logitech G27 racing wheel
Logitech G27 issues on FH3
So when opening the game, the steering wheel is working, however it isnt finding my exact device. It knows its a racing wheel but thats as far as it goes. I tried to use the g27 layout, but i get an error telling me “invalid wheel layout” (This wheel profile is incompatible with your currently connected wheel) which means that my wheel isnt being recognised as what it really is.
The player who reported this issue also contacted Xbox Tech Support, but Microsoft’s support engineers couldn’t solve this problem. It appears that this issue is caused by a fault in the game. Players have tried restarting their computers, changing the USB ports for the wheel, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers – all to no avail.
Fix: FH3 doesn’t recognize Logitech G27
1. Install the latest Logitech G27 drivers
2. Install both the 32- and 64-bit versions. The 32-bit version also installs a program called Logitech profiler. Once this profiler is installed, your racing wheel should work perfectly.
3. In case this does’t work, try downloading the G25 drivers instead.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Forza Horizon 3 is plagued by issues on Xbox One
- Fix: Forza Horizon 3 crashes on Windows 10
- Forza Horizon ‘s Blizzard Mountain expansion is now out
A serial port can be useful, but some users reported Unable to open serial port message on their PC. This can be a big problem, […]
Most of us print documents frequently, but sometimes Operation on the printer is required message can appear and prevent you from printing. This can be […]
The GeForce Experience client by Nvidia is all-in-one suite covering everything from the in-game screenshots, live streams, and graphics optimization. Quite a valuable asset for […]