- All DLLs are important in order for your PC to function normally, including nvspcap64.dll.
- Those of you experiencing nvspcap64.dll errors should immediately try fixing it with third-party DLL fixers.
- When nvspcap64.dll goes missing, another solution would be to update your video drivers.
- Lastly, a forced Windows update can help when nvspcap64.dll is either not designed or not present.
You may be wondering why you experience startup error saying
Could not find C:windowssystem32nvspcap64.dll on your Windows 10 PC.
This problem is associated with the NVIDIA GeForce Experience, and as such it is usually best to deal with the software itself before anything else.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is related to NVIDIA Capture Server Proxy which is a proxy server used whenever streaming or recording takes place in ShadowPlay.
However, NVIDIA ShadowPlay is used to record and share gameplay videos, screenshots, and live streams with people.
Meanwhile, we have compiled solutions applicable in resolving nvspcap64.dll not found an issue on your Windows PC. You can find them below.
How can I fix nvspcap64.dll not found on Windows 10?
- Disable NVIDIA GeForce Experience from startup
- Uninstall using IObit Uninstaller program
- Update NVIDIA Drivers
- Update your Windows OS
1. Disable NVIDIA GeForce Experience from startup
- Press the Windows and R key at the same time to launch the Run program.
- Type msconfig without quotes and click on OK.
- Now, click on the Services tab.
- Here, uncheck the NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service box (or any other NVIDIA application programs) and click on OK.
The startup error nvspcap64.dll can be fixed by disabling NVIDIA GeForce Experience service from the startup. This will remove the application from startup programs.
alternatively, you could try fixing or repairing the affected DLLs using third-party software, since doing so manually poses too many risks to be worth it.
In fact, Microsoft themselves recommend that users never attempt to modify or replace DLLs manually unless they have backups made, precisely because the task itself is very delicate.
2. Uninstall using IObit Uninstaller program
Another method of fixing nvspcap64.dll is by using the IObit uninstaller program. This utility program is ideal for removing stubborn software applications and cleaning up all their traces.
Alternatively, you can use any of the ten best alternative uninstaller programs to completely uninstall NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
Download, install and use IObit Uninstaller on your Windows 10 PC to solve the nvspcap64.dll error on startup problem. Here’s how to do this:
- Download IObit Uninstaller program, and install it afterward.
- Launch the IObit Uninstaller application.
- Select the NVIDIA GeForce Experience program and other NVIDIA applications, and then select automatically remove residual files.
- Click on the Uninstall option to proceed with the uninstall process.
3. Update NVIDIA Drivers
- Press the Windows and R key to launch the Run program.
- In the Run windows, type devmgmt.msc and click OK to open Device Manager.
- From the Device Manager left the panel, expand the Display adapters’ category and right-click on NVIDIA driver.
- Select Update Driver and follow the prompts to apply the update.
- Finally, after NVIDIA driver on your PC has been updated, restart your PC.
4. Update your Windows OS
- Go to Start and type update in the search box and then click on Windows Update to proceed.
- In the Windows Update window, check for updates and install the available updates.
- After the update is complete, restart your Windows PC.
In addition, you can fix nvspcap64.dll by updating your Windows OS to the latest version.
Microsoft constantly releases Windows updates so as to improve the system’s stability and fix various issues and errors associated with startup errors.
In conclusion, the solutions listed above can help you to fix nvspcap64.dll startup problem on your Windows 10 PC. Comment below if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The nvspcap64.dll is a DLL file created by NVIDIA Corporation and it’s a part of NVIDIA GeForce Experience software. In the NVIDIA GeForce Experience is not working, we have a professional guide to fix it.
ShadowPlay is a feature in GeForce Experience that lets you capture high-quality in-game footage with very little impact in performance. If the recording feature is malfunctioning, read our complete guide to solve the problem.
Start by disabling NVIDIA GeForce Experience from startup and update NVIDIA drivers. If the problem persists, this expert guide will help you fix the nvspcap64 DLL error.