- Could not find C:windowssystem32nvspcap64.dll message is associated with the NVIDIA GeForce Experience software.
- The startup error nvspcap64.dll can be fixed by disabling NVIDIA GeForce Experience service from startup.
- DLL errors can ruin your day, but we wrote many articles on this subject and you can find all the solutions in the Fix DLL errors in Windows 10 section.
- The most important problems with software can be found in the Fix PC software category.
You may be wondering why you experience startup error saying Could not find C:windowssystem32nvspcap64.dll on your Windows 10 PC.
This problem is associated with the NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is related to NVIDIA Capture Server Proxy which is a proxy server used whenever streaming or recording takes place in ShadowPlay.
However, NVIDIA ShadowPlay is used to record and share gameplay videos, screenshots, and live streams with people.
Meanwhile, we have compiled solutions applicable in resolving nvspcap64.dll not found an issue on your Windows PC. You can find them below.
How can I fix nvspcap64.dll not found on Windows 10?
- Disable NVIDIA GeForce Experience from startup
- Update NVIDIA Drivers
- Uninstall using IObit Uninstaller program
- Update your Windows OS
Solution 1: Disable NVIDIA GeForce Experience from startup
The startup error nvspcap64.dll can be fixed by disabling NVIDIA GeForce Experience service from startup. This will remove the application from startup programs.
Here’s how to disable GeForce Experience service from startup:
- Press the Windows and R key at the same time to launch the Run program.
- Type msconfig without quotes and click on OK.
- Now, click on the Services tab.
- Here, uncheck the NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service box (or any other NVIDIA application programs) and click on OK.
Solution 2: Update NVIDIA Drivers
Also, you can update NVIDIA graphics driver on your PC so as to fix the issue. Here’s how to update your PC’s graphics driver:
- Press the Windows and R key to launch the Run program.
- In the Run windows, type devmgmt.msc and click OK to open Device Manager.
- From the Device Manager left the panel, expand the Display adapters’ category and right-click on NVIDIA driver.
- Select Update Driver and follow the prompts to apply the update.
- Finally, after NVIDIA driver on your PC has been updated, restart your PC.
Solution 3: Uninstall using IObit Uninstaller program
Another method of fixing nvspcap64.dll is by using the IObit uninstaller program. This utility program is ideal for removing stubborn software applications and cleaning up all its traces.
Alternatively, you can use any of the ten best alternative uninstaller programs to completely uninstall NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
Download, install , and use IObit Uninstaller on your Windows 10 PC to solve the nvspcap64.dll error on startup problem. Here’s how to do this:
- Download IObit Uninstaller program here, and install afterward.
- Launch the IObit Uninstaller application.
- Select the NVIDIA GeForce Experience program and other NVIDIA applications, and then select automatically remove residual files.
- Click on the “Uninstall” option to proceed with the uninstall process.
Solution 4: Update your Windows OS
In addition, you can fix nvspcap64.dll by updating your Windows OS to the latest version.
Microsoft constantly releases Windows updates so as to improve the system’s stability and fix various issues and errors associated with startup errors.
However, on all Windows versions you can use these steps to update your Windows OS:
- Go to Start>type update in the search box and then click on Windows Update to proceed.
- In the Windows Update window, check for updates and install the available updates.
- After the update is complete, restart your Windows PC.
In conclusion, the solutions listed above can help you to fix nvspcap64.dll startup problem on your Windows 10 PC. Comment below if you have any questions.
FAQ: Learn more about nvspcap64.dll
- What is nvspcap64.dll?
The nvspcap64.dll is a DLL file created by NVIDIA Corporation and it’s a part of NVIDIA GeForce Experience software. In the NVIDIA GeForce Experience is not working, we have a professional guide to fix it.
- What is ShadowPlay system start?
- How do I fix nvspcap64 DLL error?
Start by disabling NVIDIA GeForce Experience from startup and update NVIDIA drivers. If the problem persists, this expert guide will help you fix the nvspcap64 DLL error.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in March 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in March 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.