Fix pixelated videos with these 5 software solutions
All kinds of issues can appear after you download your favorite videos that can ruin your whole day. There are various issues related to video codecs, and some formats can be corrupted, and they won’t play properly. Videos might freeze while they’re playing, they might be pixelated, they might break or not run at all.
There are all kinds of reasons for which a video can fail, and these can be resolved with the help of video repairing tools that can mend corrupted videos easily. Video repairing software will take care of the damaged files, and they can fix all kinds of issues in order to provide users a hassle-free viewing experience.
Here are five of the best tools that can fix pixelated videos and many more problems related to them. Make sure to check their features and functionalities before deciding which one is the best choice for your needs.
During your hunt for the best video fixing tool that can also resolve the pixel issue, you may stumble upon DivFix++, and you’ll see that it might be your solution. This is one of the best video repair software, especially if your damaged video is in AVI format.
This tool is great because it’s free and you can also exclusively preview any partially downloaded movies from torrents. Using this cool preview feature, you will also be able to make sure that the video file name is the same as the video.
Take a look at more great features that you will get the chance to enjoy if you do decide to try this tool:
- Using this software is extremely easy, and all you have to do is open the video file that you want to repair or instead drag-and-drop the file into the program’s interface.
- You can also add the files manually, and all you have to do is select Add Files and add the video that you want to repair.
- Another great thing about this software is the fact that it also allows you to repair more than one AVI files at a time – just choose multiple AVI files and add them to the repair list.
- You can also run a quick check on the video using the Check Errors option.
- You can select Strip Index tab to delete the index section from the video and then select the Fix option to repair it.
- This tool also allows you to choose to cut out any damaged parts of the video by clicking on the Check Out Bad Parts.
- If you still don’t want that your original video gets overwritten, you can select the Keep Original File option.
After using this great tool, you can save the final result into the same location as your original file, or to a different folder. Check out more features that are included in this lightweight software and download DivFix++ to see how it works for your needs.
Note: Windows users need to compile DivFix++ from the source using wxWidgets 2.8.0 library or newer.
VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is one of the best apps available t play video and audio files. Not many people know that this handy tool is also great for repairing damaged videos that come in various formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, and QTRM.
So, it’s time to learn that VLC Media Player has the great ability to fix your videos if they are pixelated of have other types of problems.
Check out how you can fix a corrupted file and what are the best features and functionalities that are included in this piece of software:
- To fix damaged videos, you have to go to Tools and select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- After a window will open, click on Inputs/Codecs.
- Scroll down to the location of Damaged or incomplete AVI file and see the drop-down called Always Fix.
- After saving your preferences, you will be able to play the video without any errors.
- The tool is compatible with Windows systems, and it’s completely free.
- You can also add skins, extensions, and more.
- There are no ads, spyware or user tracking.
To find out more details and exciting features that are included in this software, it’\s best to head over to VLC Media Player’s official website and take a look around.
Digital Video Repair
Digital Video Repair is another amazing video repair software that you can use to fix your pixelated video successfully. You can adjust corrupted AVI files which are encoded with DivX, MPEG4, Angel Potions, 3ivx, and Xvid.
This tool can help fix AVI files that have a rough playback, visual issues, and any disruptions in the video and audio quality.
Digital Video Repair re-encodes corrupted segments from a video just to make sure that users will get a smooth, seamless experience. You’ll also be able to keep the original detailing of your AVI file.
Take a look at more features packed in this tool:
- Digital Video Repair helps you identify damaged data, and it fixes AVI file index and files that are over 2GB.
- With the help of this tool, you will also be able to repair AVI files that broke down while recording.
- The software identifies the mainframes of various codecs and reconstructs the files without the MOVI-chunk.
- This tool supports more languages including German, English, and Russian.
- To fix your video, you have to select Input File option and add the damaged file to the interface.
- You will be able to check for errors clicking on the Check Errors tab.
- All detected errors will be shown on the File Status.
- Select Repair for fixing the problem.
- After repairing the issue, you can select the destination folder where you want your final result saved.
You can check out even more functionalities and advantages that come packed in this handy software, by downloading Digital Video Repair.
DivXRepair will help you get rid of the nasty frustration that appears when your DivX file won’t play due to damage. This tool will help you fix the damaged AVI format of your video without much struggle. The software can repair pixelated videos, freezing images, loss of audio, pixel discoloration and more.
Check out the best features and functionalities that are included in this software:
- All you have to do to get the issue fixed is to add the damaged files to the list, and the tool will automatically trace and delete the corrupted frames.
- The search procedure might take some time, but we guarantee that it’s worth it.
- This software can repair the damaged video or sections of the video, to provide users a smooth viewing experience.
- The damaged portion is eliminated, and the tool will reattach the disconnected parts together to make sure the video runs smoothly.
- One of the most significant features of this software is that you can select more files to get fixed at the same time.
The program’s interface is effortless to understand and use, and you will see that DivXRepair is one of the easiest to use video repair tools on the market. Download it now to give it a go.
Remo Repair AVI
Remo Repair AVI helps you repair video files in AVI format, and it makes sure that you will get the chance to play the damaged files error-free after it fixes them. This software can fix visual data and sound as well.
Take a look at the functionalities that come together with this handy video fixing tool:
- You will be able to preview the final result and this way, you can analyze the program before you purchase it.
- This tool also supports various multimedia devices such as memory cards, USB drives, hard disks and so on.
- To fix your corrupted pixelated video, you have to start the software on the main screen and choose the video files from the list.
- Your videos will be evaluated, and the repairing process will follow.
- After your file has been successfully fixed, you will see a prompt featuring the option to preview the repaired file just to see the final result.
- After you preview the fixed file, if you are satisfied with the result, you will have to register the software so that you can use the fixed video.
- The tool’s interface is straightforward enough even for beginners, and you can repair your video with just a few clicks.
Download Remo Repair AVI to give it a try.
These are five of the best tools that will help you fix your pixelated and damaged videos and no matter which one you decide to get, it will definitely resolve your issue to have a flawless viewing experience.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Best tools for fixing pixelated videos that you can use in 2018
If you tried launching Twitch with Minecraft this past month, you might have encountered this error Twitch could not verify Minecraft version. Even though the […]
Many users have reported Internet connection sharing error 1053 when trying to start the Internet Connection Sharing services (ICS). After our research regarding this error […]
According to some Reddit users, Windows 10 v1903 caused problems for .ogg extension files. In other words, they can’t play .ogg files on their computers […]