- If your FuboTV service is not working, following this guide will give you some important guidance to fix it.
- To start the resolution of this issue, check to see if the servers are running properly, and then also check your internet connection.
- If you're interested in more useful streaming information, visit our Streaming webpage.
- To ensure that you're never too far away from fixing a streaming issue, bookmark our helpful Video Streaming Fix Hub.
It can be frustrating if FuboTV encounter issues when you are watching your favorite TV show or sports. If your FuboTV is not working, it can be due to several reasons.
The streaming issues can occur due to server issues, unstable internet connection, temporary glitches, or hardware issues with the streaming device.
If you are also experiencing issues with your FuboTV service, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve the FuboTV not working problems with your streaming service.
What do I do if my FuboTV is not working?
- You can check the FuboTV status page to see if the service is experiencing any issues.
- Open the FuboTV status page.
- Check if the page displays any information about server issues.
- If everything is running smoothly, it should show the Game on! FuboTV is running smoothly message.
- However, if the page displays any issues, you can only wait till FuboTV fixes the problem and gets the service online.
2. Check your internet connection
- Make sure your internet connection is stable and working with other devices.
- Use any speed testing tools to check the internet speed.
- Try accessing the internet on other devices that you have to check internet connection stability.
- Restart the stream by changing to another channel and then back to the one you were having an issue with.
- If you are experiencing the issue with a streaming device like Roku or Apple TV, try accessing FuboTV on your computer to see if you are having the same issue.
2. Restart your streaming device or computer
- If the issue persists, try restarting your streaming device or the computer.
- Follow your device manufacturer’s instructions to perform a power cycle or hard reset.
- Most of the streaming devices can be hard reset with a simple power off, followed by disconnecting and reconnecting the cables.
3. Restart your modem or WiFi Router
- Turn off your modem or WiFi router.
- Unplug the cables from the power outlet.
- Leave the device idle for a minute.
- Reconnect the cables and turn on the power supply.
- Reconnect to the modem and check for any improvements.
4. Uninstall and reinstall the FuboTV app
- If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the device.
- Refer to your device’s manual to uninstall apps from your device.
- You can reinstall the apps from the Apple Store, Play Store, or any other options available on your device.
Most of the issues with the FuboTV not working can be resolved with the common troubleshooting steps listed above. If you still experience the issue, contact the FuboTV support.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Disney is not on FuboTV at the moment, but the situation might change in time. If you want to access Disney Plus, then you should check out these other streaming services.
If you want to know what OS is best for streaming FuboTV, check out the breakdown of Android vs WebOS that we’ve made in this guide.
For the time being, ESPN or any other Disney-owned channels are not active on the FuboTV service.