Xbox Gamepass ultimate is a new subscription-based offering from the software giant Microsoft that allows the Xbox and PC users to enjoy unlimited access to over 100 high-quality games along with Xbox Live Gold access. The pass allows you to access games on both your PC and Xbox without having to purchase the game separately.
Nevertheless, recently some users are reporting that their Game Pass subscription is not working. Xbox community forums and Reddit forums. Your Game Pass can stop working due to many reasons including a temporary glitch. In this article, we take a look at the possible fixes to resolve Game pass ultimate doesn’t work issue.
Why isn’t Game Pass Ultimate working?
1. Temporary Issue
- First thing you should do if your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is not working is to check the Xbox community forums and Reddit Forums to see if other users also affected by the issue.
- If other users also affected by the problem, then the problem could be at the Xbox end and the developers are probably working on a fix.
- In this situation, you can do nothing but wait for the problem to resolve itself. Make sure you reach out to the Xbox developers with the issue to resolve the issue ASAP.
2. Contact the Seller
- If you bought the Game Pass Ultimate subscription from an online store like Bestbuy and getting an error while redeeming the subscription code, then you should contact the seller on their official support forum.
- The support staff will ask you for your contact and purchase information and should be able to help with the error in a better way.
3. Perform a Power Cycle or Physical Power Cycle
- On your Xbox One / Xbox 360 screen, press and hold the Xbox button on the Controller to open the Power Center.
- From the Power Center, select Restart Console option.
- Select the Restart option and wait for the console to restart.
- After the restart, check if you are able to access your Game Pass Ultimate account. If the issue persists, do the following.
- When your Xbox is turned on, press and hold the power button on the Xbox console for a few seconds until the console shuts down completely.
- Leave the console idle for a few minutes and then press the Power button again to restart it.
- After the restart, check for any improvements.
RELATED STORIES YOU MAY LIKE:
- 4 best Xbox 360 emulators for PCs to install
- Fix Xbox error PBR9002
- Looking for the best Xbox One dust cover to buy? Here are the top 5