Gears of War 4 February Update bring two new maps and many bug fixes
The Coalition recently rolled out a new GoW 4 update, bringing two new maps, a week-long Valentine’s event, new Gear Packs, well as a bevy of bug fixes.
Gears of War 4 February Map Update
Impact Dark is a remixed version of Impact, offering different combat dynamics. Visibility is permanently reduced, forcing you closer to the action. The combination of close range weapon swaps and reduced visibility create a more intense gameplay. Reading the battlefield is a difficult task even for the most competitive teams.
War Machine is now set in a new COG Settlement, standing out with its pristine appearance and gleaming grandiose features. There are signs of activity everywhere: the DeeBee security bay is active, and the train sitting at the end of the platform is ready to start its journey at any minute.
Classic elements of this map are still here: the Sniper plays an important role, there’s an intense fight for Torque around the pillars, and the turret helps you dominate enemies that go too far into the open.
Gears of War 4 February Update bug fixes
- Added a small delay before being able to fire when Wall Cancelling (now balanced with existing Wall Bounce firing delay)
- New Guardian Spawn System: Players will now spawn closer to the Leader
- Added IFF Lights onto Dizzy to bring visual readability of his model in-line with all other characters
- Torque Bow now rotates with Sniper every round on Blood Drive
- Reduced the frequency of spawn swaps on Blood Drive
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Kestral to be stuck out of sight on Blood Drive
- Resolved minor geometry on Blood Drive that could block bullets
- Improved messaging for Core/Competitive rejoin when trying to rejoin after rejoin window ends
- Incendiary grenades now kill Down But Not Out players with Execution Rules On
- Previous map high score will now display on end of round scoreboards in Horde
- The Trick Shot ribbon is now correctly awarded in Horde
- The Sniper Strike Horde Skill card no longer counts towards Headshot Bounties
- When a player scopes with the Longshot, the scope now displays for spectators
- Fixed an issue with suspending the title that could cause suspensions to last longer than intended
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
TC will reveal more details about the upcoming GoW 4 Valentine’s Event and Gear Packs later this week.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Locust is coming back to Gears of War 4, brings fans some cool prizes
- Gears of War 4 Bigelow error: No permanent fix in sight
- Dizzy comes back to Gears of War 4, more legacy characters coming soon
Svchost.exe (netsvcs), otherwise Service Host, is a shared service process in Windows. It is a subprocess of Svchost.exe that loads numerous services that full within […]