5 best home finance software for PC to keep your budget in check
Home finance software allows you to track your accounts, keep your budget in check, or you can use it to perform other management tasks.
Overall, you can use a home finance program to manage your money online or on your computer running Windows. There are various finance tools out there to help you keep track of your money in the best and safest possible way, and all you have to do is to power up your computer.
We gathered five of the best home finance programs that you can currently find on the market, and at least one of them will definitely suit your financial needs. Just check out their most important features and see for yourself.
What are the best home finance software for your Windows PC?
- Moneyspire (formerly Fortora Fresh Finance)
- AceMoney Lite
1. Moneyspire (formerly Fortora Fresh Finance)
Moneyspire is designed for users looking to manage their money from home safely. The program allows you to receive a daily overview of your finances and also stay in control of your upcoming expenses.
Check out this software’s best features below:
- The elements in Moneyspire are displayed in a tree view, and this is great to isolate and focus on just one account or budget.
- It is able to generate detailed reports such as cash flow, income, and expenses as well.
- Moneyspire comes with a guided setup process, and the program’s interface is straightforward to use even for beginners.
- The software provides you with the opportunity to manage finance-related tasks in multiple accounts.
- You will have the ability to keep track of your credit card balances, set your personal budgets, get bill reminders and much more.
- This software can import account transactions from OFX/QFX, QIF and CSV files.
The software allows you to directly connect to your financial institution via a safe connection. Other features include integrated check printing as well.
This software comes with a free trial so you could see what of its features are the best for you. The tool comes with a pack of options that you can customize and personalize. Just try it from the link below, and let us know about your experience.
– Get now Moneyspire from the official website
Moneydance comes with all the main features that you need to manage your money. This home finance software has a really easy-to-scan home page, and it is able to import downloaded transactions with just a single click.
Check out what more you can do with this Windows compatible software for managing your money at home:
- Moneydance can automatically download transactions and also send payments online from hundreds of financial institutions.
- The program quickly learns how to categorize and clean up all downloaded transactions automatically.
- It provides a handy graphics tool that will generate visual reports of your expenses and income.
- The account register is used to introduce, edit, and also delete transactions in a specific account and it’s similar to a paper checkbook.
- You can also set up a payment schedule for single transactions or recurring ones and this way you will never miss a payment.
- This software handles various currencies, and it provides a great set of financial reports.
Its features are not accessed in a similar way in which other personal finance software allows you to do it, but it will not be hard to learn and use them. You will get a lot of help from the online user forums. The website also provides high-quality tech support, and you will be able to receive detailed tutorials including the product documentation.
You can get Moneydance from the official website.
3. AceMoney Lite
AceMoney Lite is a free personal finance program for Windows, and it includes all the necessary features that are required by a home or by a small-business accountant. Check them out below:
- You will be able to track your spending habits and see where your money is going.
- The program will help you generate any home budget report by categories or payors/payees.
- You will be able to find all your withdraws and deposits as well.
- AceMoney Lite allows you to create and manage your home budget and it comes with over 100 predefined spending categories.
- You will not need to enter the stock quotes manually because AceMoney Lite will download all of them for you to make things easier.
- The program supports more than 150 currencies, and it will automatically download their exchange rates from the Internet for you.
- With this software, you can effortlessly enjoy the convenience of online banking.
- AceMoney Lite will take control of your bills, and it will show you when you have to pay them.
You can enjoy the security of password protection of every file, schedules backups and more without having any financial experience. The software will also help you plan debts and mortgage payments, and you will be able to do e-business with the help of this software.
Download AceMoney Lite from this website and enjoy its amazing financial features for your home budget and more.
Buddi is a personal budget software “for the rest of us.” This financial program is targeted at those of you who have little or no economic background. The program is released as an open source software, and you will be able to download it for free with no time limit or disabled features.
Check out the essential features that are packed into this financial software:
- The software runs on any computer that has a Java virtual machine installed.
- The program is available in multiple languages.
- The website offers you all kinds of tutorials to help you get the hang of how this software works and you will also benefit from excellent support.
- For enhanced safety, Buddi can encrypt financial data with a password.
- The primary tools of this program are for budgeting, tracking accounts, personal finance reports, and more.
- You will have to enter your transactions manually.
You can download free plugins for adding more features to the program, and the online user manual will definitely come in handy. You can check out more details on Buddi and you can download it from its official website.
GNUCash is a personal or small-business financial accounting program that is available for Windows and more OSs. The software is designed in such a way that it’s effortless to use even for beginners.
Take a look at the most important features and functionalities that this small software has to offer:
- This is a powerful and a flexible software for managing your money.
- It allows you to track your bank account, income, stocks, and expenses.
- The software is as intuitive and quick as a checkbook register.
- GNUCash is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and the most accurate and detailed reports.
- It performs double-entry accounting, small business accounting, scheduled transactions and financial calculations.
- The software also provides handy graphs and reports, and it allows you to manage your mutual fund accounts as well.
Since this software is actively developed, this free program keeps improving its features all the time. You can get GNUCash from its official website.
These are the five best home finance programs for your Windows system that you’ll be able to use effortlessly at home whether you are a beginner in the financial domain or you’re more advanced.
You can check out more features of each software and after considering your financial needs, you’ll also be able to make the best choice according to them. They’re all packed with really handy and easy to use features and functionalities to help you manage your money the best way.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2017 and has been since revamped and updated with new products so our users would have a wider range of alternatives.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 7 best Windows 10 invoice software to use
- 5 best laptop insurance providers to rely on in 2018
- 5 best Forex PC software to boost your transactions
Windows 10 is an amazing operating system with many features and great versatility. No matter what peripherals are you trying to connect to it, even […]
The Sync function offered by the Windows Media Player allows the users to sync their favorite tracks between the PC and the smartphone. Sometimes, the […]