- Finding out how to open Qlikview in browser can make a huge difference while using this software.
- Performing your tasks inside a good browser while knowing the steps is of paramount importance.
- This option enables you to easily categorize, sort, and search for any Qlikview elements.
- The tips we mentioned in this guide will make it easier than ever to navigate the features pages.
Many enterprise organizations utilize business analytic software to ensure that their decision-making process is as exact as possible.
Such software can provide an invaluable overview of financial and more specific product data for organizations.
What is QlikView used for?
QlikView is analytic software some organizations utilize to set up data visualization documents. Then their QlikView users can view and analyze business data.
The advantage of QlikView is that it displays data charts and tables in much more interactive and engaging ways than spreadsheets.
QlikView is a web-based software with a QlikView AccessPoint web portal assigned users can view business data with.
Assigned users can access the QlikView AccessPoint web portal in its supported web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
How to open and utilize a QlikView AccessPoint portal in a browser
- First, open a QlikView compatible browser.
- Type the following command in the URL bar, and press the Enter key (replacing the<ipaddress> with the IP address for the host PC):
- Thereafter, a QlikView AccessPoint web portal page will open in the browser, which includes the QVW documents assigned to you.
- Click a QVW document to view it in the browser.
Use in browser (useful tips)
To see additional info for a QVW document, you can click the View details links beneath their thumbnails.
If you can’t find a document you’re looking for, using the handy Search Here box will surely be of help.
Then you can easily get access to Favorites by using the the Category drop-down menu to filter favorite QVW documents.
So, that’s how you can open your assigned QlikView documents within a web browser.
You can also open QVM documents within the QlikView Desktop client software, which is compatible with 64-bit Windows 10 and 8.1 platforms.