- HTML5 web pages look a lot better when you have great images in them.
- Photo editors that work in HTLM5 photos aren't that hard to find, but the good ones are rare.
- We've compiled a list of the best HTML5 online photo editors to use in 2021.
- Some of these tools are downloadable, while others are available in the form of web apps.
An HTML5 online photo editor offers a number of advantages over native applications. For one, they are compatible with all major browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Tor, Opera, etc.
This means users can use HTML5 editors on all platforms, from Windows 10 to iOS, to Android.
Furthermore, HTML5 based applications tend to load faster due to having lighter coding. Users also do not have to waste time downloading additional plugins to get the online editor to work.
If you are interested in using an HTML5 online photo editor, then you will want to take a look at the list below.
All of the photo editors in this list are based on HTML5 and can only be accessed online. It is important to note that there are of course other top online photo editors found on the internet.
This list is merely meant to help point users in the right direction.
In addition, the photo editors in this list are not ordered from best to worst. Rather, each of these applications is unique, and will hopefully help each reader out in his/her quest for an HTML 5 online photo editor.
What are the best HTML5 online photo editors?
More powerful than Picozu, Photopea has often been called the online Photoshop because of its handy features. Designed more for users who have had experience editing photos, Photopea can be overwhelming for first timers.
The great thing about Photopea is that it doesn’t trouble itself with a fancy, artistic user interface to entice users. Instead, it relies on its powerful tools and features to keep users coming back for more. So, if you are someone who prefers a clean application with highly effective tools to work with, then you will want to consider using Photopea.
Here are the advantages of using Photopea:
- Html 5 based:
- Users simply have to click on the link and they will be able to use the online photo editor. It does not require users to download a plugin.
- Rapid response and load times:
- Photopea works great on all major browsers and usually does not have any lag when you are editing photos.
- Compatible With PSD:
- The program supports PSD format, which is the format Photoshop uses for its shortcuts
- Supports multiple formats:
- You can save your images in the following formats: JPG, PSD, PNG, and SVG.
- Premium accounts are affordable, costing only $12 USD for 90 days.
Here are the cons of Photopea:
- Compared to Picozu, Photopea is lacking in filters
- Premium account users can only work on improving PP and hide advertisements.
- Plain interface, which can be unattractive to some.
Specifically built for artists, DeviatArt lets users edit as well as use a number of tools to create art. Users looking for more drawing tools than editing tools will certainly enjoy this application more.
Users looking for an outlet for their creativity, should check out this html 5 photo editor. While DeviantArt muro is simple, it has a pleasant interface and offers some neat layering options.
Pros of DeviatArt muro:
- Html 5 Application:
- This application runs entirely on Html 5. So you can also quickly access the editor by a simple click of its link. No additional plugins are required to be installed.
- Caters to artists:
- Projects are automatically saved if you sign in to a DeviantArt account.
- Highly effective drawing tools:
- There are several drawing tools that users can use to create their next masterpiece.
Expert Tip: Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken. We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Cons of DeviantArt muro:
- Cannot change or modify filters
- Too simplistic for professional use
DeviantArt muro is a niche application that caters to individuals who want an editor that has drawing features.
If you are looking for a powerful editor that offers professional level editing tools, then Fotor is the HTML5 online photo editor for you.
Praised by both professionals and hobbyists alike, Fotor is the editing tool for everyone. It boosts advanced HTML5 technology and some of the best photo editing tools on the market.
With Fotor you also have the option to create photo collages and graphic designs, in addition to editing photos.
Fotor key features include:
- Cloud Services:
- Creating an account on Fotor automatically gives you access to its cloud service.
- This allows users to easily save their unfinished work online onto a cloud.
- Users will then be able to access their unfinished work from any other device as long as it has internet access.
- Html5 Technology:
- Since Fotor is an online photo editor powered by Html 5, you should expect fast and stable services.
- HD PDF:
- This means you can create flyers, invitations, cards, etc, that can be printed at very high-quality levels.
- Packed with editing tools:
- The Premium version of Fotor offers the most in terms of features and editing tools when compared to other applications on this list.
- Fotor users can have editing tools that allow them to manipulate fonts, image shapes, icons, clip arts, stickers, shadow, color, and much more.
- Countless Templates:
- The photo-editing application offers users thousands of preset templates that are not only stunningly beautiful but also professional.
- With these templates, users can easily create posters, cards, social media covers, blog designs, advertisements, etc.
- A unique element found in this editor is the beauty retouching feature.
- This tool allows users to touch up their selfies to fix blemishes and to beautify.
- Allows you to completely enhance an otherwise drag-looking photo.
- If you ever feel overwhelmed by the numerous features, you can always access the easy-to-follow tutorials located on their website.
- Not designed for artists who want to start from scratch.
- May seem overwhelming for users who want a quick editor.
- basic, unpaid version does not offer much.
Users who want full access to all of the features of Fotor must purchase a monthly subscription. Users who buy a yearly subscription will get a discount.
Pixlr Editor is an excellent HTML5 online photo editor that’s very easy to use. The user interface is very intuitive. If you’ve used Microsoft Paint before, you’ll quickly get the hang of Pixlr Editor.
The platforms offers a series of advanced photo editing options that allow you to create impressive images or improve the quality of the pictures you upload.
There is also a premium version of the tool available that allows you to unlock many useful design templates, stock images and editing features.
An HTML5 online photo editor offers many advantages over traditional editing applications. Faster, easier, and more flexible, HTML5 applications are a highly effective solution to your editing problems.
With this lists, individuals will find it easier to find the online photo editor that meets his/her unique needs.