- There are many great browsers on the market, but currently, Google Chrome is the most popular one among users.
- Even the best browsers suffer from errors and many users reported that the pictures are not loading on websites in Chrome.
- If the images are not showing in Chrome, you need to take some actions regarding the extensions you have already installed.
Google Chrome is the most popular browser in the world. But nothing is perfect, and Chrome is no exception. Many Windows 11 users reported that images are not displaying in Chrome.
The fastest way to fix this problem is to switch to a different browser, however, there are other solutions as well. We came up with a quick guide, detailed below, so make sure you read on.
Why do images not load in Chrome?
When using Chrome, there are a number of potential causes that might result in pictures on websites failing to load.
For instance, Chrome might be loading a previously saved version of the page since your Internet connection is currently offline, or there are errors on the website you are attempting to load at this time. Another scenario is that your antivirus program is interfering.
Alternatively, one of the settings in Chrome might be preventing photos from loading. A browser add-on could be preventing the website from loading properly too.
But don’t worry as we have put together a comprehensive list of solutions for you to implement in order to fix the images not loading in Chrome issue. Keep on reading!
Built on Chromium infrastructure, Opera supports all the options and extensions that Chrome does, but comes out as a more stable, privacy-focused, and feature-rich browsing solution.
From video rendering to image quality, all backed up by top webpage loading speeds, Opera has the capacity to really enhance your viewing experience and guarantees you’ll never have issues displaying images.
The visual and graphics reading capability in this browser won’t disappoint you!
How do I fix Google Chrome not loading images?
1. Clear Chrome’s cache and cookies
- Press the Windows key, type Chrome, then click the first result in order to open the browser.
- Next, use the following keyboard shortcut to access the Clear browsing data menu: Shift + Ctrl + Delete and select All time as the time range.
- Checkmark the Cookies other site data and Cached images and files options.
- Click Clear Data. The Chrome not displaying images issues will be resolved.
2. Browse incognito
- Press the three dots menu in the top right corner of Chrome.
- Select New Incognito Window and check whether the pictures not loading on websites issue is still happening.
3. Disable installed extensions in Google Chrome
- If you got the images not loading in Chrome on Windows 10/11 issue, open a new Chrome window and click the three-dot menu followed by More tools and Extensions.
- Now, turn off the toggle next to the extensions displayed in order to fix the issue.
- Click the three dots menu in the top right corner of Chrome and select Settings.
- Click Privacy and security from the left side menu followed by Site settings from the right side.
5. Turn off hardware acceleration
- Tap the three dots menu in the top right corner of a new Chrome window and select Settings.
- Type hardware inside the Settings’ search bar then turn off the Use hardware acceleration when available option.
- Restart Chrome and see if the images not loading in Chrome issue is gone.
6. Update Google Chrome
- Click the three dot menu from the top right corner of a new Chrome window and select Help followed by About Google Chrome.
- You will be shown whether Chrome is up to date or if you can update it to a more recent version. Click the Update button in case it shows up for you.
Twitter images not loading in Chrome
It’s possible that a browser plugin is to blame for your Twitter photos not loading properly when you use Chrome as your browser.
As a result, we strongly suggest that you deactivate your browser extensions, just as we have shown in the above fourth solution, and then check to see which one was responsible for the error.
Outlook 365 not displaying images in Chrome
- At the top of your Outlook page, select Settings to open the quick settings panel.
- Under Arrange message list select Group into conversations and under Arrange the reading pane select either Newest on top or Newest on bottom.
Facebook images not loading in Chrome
There are a number of factors that might cause images on Facebook to fail to load, but the majority of the time, the problem lies with the user. However, this isn’t always the case, so it’s a good idea to check the status of the server on Facebook’s developer page to see if they’re having any problems.
Facebook’s presence may now be found almost everywhere in the modern world. You anticipate that it will always remain operational, ready to satisfy your demand to spy on individuals from your distant past and participate in whatever bizarre groups you are a member of.
If images on Facebook are unable to load, then this undermines a significant part of the attraction of the social networking site.
Make sure to try out our solutions in case images aren’t displaying in Chrome, and do let us know if these fixes were helpful by leaving a comment in the comments section below. Thanks for reading!
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.