Microsoft has a huge collection of free and paid Windows 10, 8 and Windows 8.1 themes available for download, but if you want to download third-party themes, then Uxtheme Multi-Patcher is perhaps the best software to use.
There are many available free Windows 10, 8 and Windows 8.1 themes that you can install right now. Recently, we have also shared with you some Windows 10, 8.1 winter and Christmas themes. But if you have found a great third-party Windows 10, 8.1 theme that you really like, there’s a software that can easily help you deploy it. And it has recently just received full Windows support.
Download Uxtheme Multi-Patcher
Uxtheme Multi-Patcher can patch system files so it could support customization items that are not developed by Microsoft. Here are the changes packed in the latest Uxtheme Multi-Patcher version:
- Added Windows 10/8/8.1 support for both x86/x64
- Completely based on UxStyle memory patching so any obsolete file patching method won’t be restored with this version
- Refreshed UI to represent Windows 10, 8.1 support
- Added clearing services before installing UxStyle that should solve common issues
- Fixed patch execution bug in Windows 10
- Added startup launcher to handle glass configuration
- Added verifying that theme engine works properly on startup
- Added Glass transparency support for Windows 10/8/8.1
- Changed applying permissions program to cacls instead of icacls
- Fixed theme changing to Classic occasionally on some systems
- Improved service configuration for better compatibility with Windows 10/7/8/8.1
Of course, you can use Uxtheme Multi-Patcher for all the other supported Windows versions. Download it from the below link.
For more information about the best themes that you can install on your Windows 10 computer, check out the guides listed below:
- These are the 20 best themes for Windows 10 right now
- 160 best free Windows 10 themes to download [2018 List]
- Best Microsoft Edge themes to use and improve the browser’s aesthetics
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2013 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.