- You may now download the latest Intel Bluetooth driver update that addresses a range of connectivity issues.
- Some Windows 10 Bluetooth devices had a lag problem due to a driver bug.
- Visit the News page to learn more.
- Our Bluetooth section features more articles on the wireless connectivity tech. You can check it out anytime.
You may now download the latest Intel Bluetooth driver update that addresses a range of connectivity issues.
Bluetooth devices, from PC accessories like keyboards to headsets and speakers, are part and parcel of your everyday life. They make it much easier to connect to devices like smartphones and PCs without any of the usually messy cables.
But a driver issue can cause these wirelessly-connected devices to malfunction when you are performing certain tasks on your Windows 10 PC.
If you have been experiencing such a bug with your Bluetooth gadget, try installing the Intel drivers to fix it.
Intel Bluetooth driver update solves HID mouse lag problems
It is difficult to accomplish anything with a Bluetooth input device that has a lag glitch. Seemingly, some Windows 10 users had this problem with their HID mouse while playing music on their PC.
Also, some users reported the lagging or disconnection of their HID mouse or keyboard with Wi-Fi connectivity on in certain cases.
Fortunately, the latest Intel Bluetooth driver update fixes that problem. The software package (version 21.90.2) addresses these other concerns:
- On some systems Bluetooth device may stop working while continuously used for a very long period of time.
- On some systems with certain Bluetooth headsets, the audio may come out discontinuously while streaming video online over Wi-Fi.
The update offers more than just bug fixes, so you may want to download and install it even if you have not experienced any of the above problems.
Included in the package are functional enhancements, which will definitely impact your Bluetooth experience. Likewise, the update delivers security fixes.
How to get and install the update
- Go to the Intel Bluetooth driver update page
- Read the instructions for selecting the right package for your OS and Intel wireless adapter.
- Download the update.
- Uninstall the current Intel Bluetooth driver.
- Double click the setup file to start installing.
As always, feel free to share your experience with Bluetooth devices (or ask any questions) in the comments section below.