- Internet cafe tools help you easily manage your Internet café or gaming center business.
- The key feature of Internet café programs is that you can remotely control other PCs.
- Restrict the time of your customers, limit their access to certain programs, manage user permissions, and bill effortlessly!
First things first. Is Internet cafe still a thing? Well, it’s complicated. For sure, Internet cafe businesses are not as popular as they were back in the ’90s. In this day and age, every household has access to the Internet.
So, people don’t really need to go to an Internet cafe to browse the Internet. They can do that from the comfort of their homes or right from their smartphones.
Nevertheless, such establishments are still alive – at least for now – and still catering to nostalgics. Consequently, using dedicated internet cafe software to properly manage the aspects of this particular business is still very much a necessity.
As you can see, most Internet Cafe software solutions are compatible with Windows 10 and older Windows OS versions. Many developers didn’t bother to go any further due to the reasons listed above.
What is Internet cafe software?
We are talking about a special kind of program, of course. Internet cafe software or cyber cafe software allows you to control and secure your cyber cafe, WiFi, public computers, or your gaming center.
It can handle management and system time monitoring operations, restrict or allow access to different parts of a system according to your settings, and more.
You can even use it for billing purposes in order to cover all kinds of activities that your customers might be indulging in from gaming to using specific apps or simply browsing the Internet.
To make things easier for you, here’s a quick preview of our favorite picks:
- Antamedia Internet Cafe – Best Internet cafe software (billing included)
- CyberCafePro – Free Internet cafe management software with multiple languages
- KrisanCafe – Excellent computer shop time monitoring system
- MyCyberCafe – Top-notch gaming cafe software with pricing & stats
- PanCafe Pro – Nifty Internet cafe billing software with performance monitors
There are all kinds of Internet cafe software programs on the market, both free and paid editions, and we picked five of the best tools to help you decide easier.
Take a look at their unique set of features and determine which program works best for your needs. All these programs are compatible with Windows 10 and older versions of the operating system.
What is the best Internet cafe software to use right now?
Antamedia Internet Cafe – Best Internet cafe software (billing included)
Antamedia Internet Cafe is one of the leading Internet café software that you can currently find available on the market. It controls and secures your cyber café, Wi-Fi, public computers, and more.
You will be able to bill your customers for the Internet, apps, games, printing, and so on.
Using this software, you will be able to decide the way that you want to charge your computer and console use.
You can charge by time blocks, and minutes, schedule time of day with different prices, and more. You will also get complete control over your gaming center.
Here are the key features of Antamedia Internet Cafe:
- This tool provides full Windows 10 support.
- Each license includes a server and a number of client computers; you will be able to add more clients to any edition.
- Customers can use the same account for multiple logins until their account expires.
- You will also be able to restrict access to Ctrl+Alt+Del and other system keys, Control Panel, and local drives as well.
- You can use the Internet café taskbar and hide the Windows Start button on any version of Windows.
- The HotSpot module helps you in controlling and bill your Wi-Fi customers for Internet usage.
Get Antamedia and start managing your Internet café now!
CyberCafePro – Free Internet cafe management software (multilang)
CyberCafePro is a free Internet cafe management software that is designed in such a way as to act as a security app and a point of sale. There will be no charge for any feature of this software.
CyberCafePro Internet cafe software is ideal for your Internet café, cyber café, library, community center with computers, and for any business of this kind.
It comes with employee control features as well such as tracking, templates, point-by-point permissions, employee permission cloning, and an employee time clock.
There are also customer control and communication features such as enabling and disabling Internet access, enabling and disabling Windows desktops, and more.
Here are the key features of CyberCafePro:
- This software comes with a multi-language capability.
- You will find that the setup wizard works smoothly.
- This tool includes a client application launchpad.
- It also includes an auto-updater and 24/7 online reporting.
- The software comes with prepaid pricing structures and full customer information profiles.
- There are also no charge options available as well.
- You can benefit from single or multiple computer pricing groups and scheduled pricing.
- CyberCafePro Internet cafe software includes gaming center features as well.
KrisanCafe – Excellent computer shop time monitoring system
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
KrisanCafe is an excellent tool for your Internet cafe, and it also comes packed with a lot of useful features.
Time management features include time and price adjustment, dynamic rate, scheduled rate, custom rate, and more.
There are also a lot of security features included such as print monitoring, server screen snapshot, server uptime recording, executable files protection, client USB write requests, etc.
You will also get remote capabilities such as a chat system, Internet/LAN Bandwidth monitor, remote desktop, remote file manager, remote task manager, and more.
Here are the key features of Krisan Cafe:
- It offers maximum simultaneous logins and client connections.
- You will get prepaid or postpaid payment options.
- Member management tools include the membership and a user group-based membership with pricing and apps restriction.
- This tool also comes with employee permissions and employee daily time records as well.
You have more options to choose from: the professional package, the standard pack, the lite package, and the free program.
MyCyberCafe – Top-notch gaming cafe software with pricing & stats
MyCyberCafe is a professional management solution for Internet cafes, hotels or gaming café, and gaming centers.
In the user account overview, you will be able to create a new user account, and you can also edit and delete an existing account.
It shows statistical information about cash sales, login reports, and session transactions.
MyCyberCafe comes with customizable pricing with prepaid and postpaid accounts, refills, and prepaid codes.
This tool offers clients remote control and various options targeted at security.
The software supports desktop personal computers, NComputing, terminal services, and more.
Here are the key features of MyCyberCafe:
- This tool controls the time usage of your game consoles and computers.
- The client software limits the customer activity according to your desire: it can hide desktop icons, access to the system, and the Windows button.
- This program efficiently manages customer accounts, security, program usage, and games as well.
- This tool will also control all your printers, and it can optionally deduct the print cost from the session.
- It comes with a full POS system with customer loyalty, advanced statistics, logs, and reports.
PanCafe Pro – Internet cafe billing software + performance monitors
PanCafe Pro is, by all means, a top-notch software solution when it comes to internet cafe software. It comes with many necessary features and with modern multi-lingual support.
You get a performance monitor to check RAM, CPU, and GPU activity in real-time as well as membership management allows you to add or reduce members’ balances.
Moreover, there is also a USB Disk protection feature included to limit the use of USB drives on 5 different terminals.
Here are the key features of PanCafe Pro:
- Shortcut customization with 50 different keyboard shortcuts
- Multi-language support with dozen languages available.
- Session settings to limit and tweak sessions
- Automatic application updates
- Applications management
These are the best five Internet cafe software tools that we recommend right now, and they all support Windows 10 or older versions of the operating system.
They are all packed with lots of unique and useful features. The best thing you can do is to head over to their official website and check them all out by yourself before deciding which one is the best choice for your cyber business.
All in all, if you’re thinking about opening an Internet Cafe business, think again. In a few years’ time, Internet Cafes will be history.