- Internet café tools help you easily manage your Internet café or gaming center business, where people meet to go online and chat or play video games.
- The key feature of Internet café programs is that you can remotely control other PCs to restrict the time of your customers, limit their access to certain programs, manage user permissions, and so on.
- If you want to take over other PCs and access extra features, use remote control tools.
- Visit our Business section to check out more awesome guides!
There are all kinds of Internet café programs on the market, both free and paid editions, and we picked five of the best tools to help you decide easier.
Take a look at their unique set of features and determine which program works best for your needs. All these programs are compatible with Windows 10 and older versions of the operating system.
What are the top 5 Internet café tools to use right now?
Antamedia Internet Cafe (recommended)
Antamedia Internet Cafe is one of the leading Internet café software that you can currently find available on the market. It controls and secures your cyber café, Wi-Fi, public computers and more. You will be able to bill your customers for the Internet, apps, games, printing and so on.
Here are the key features of Antamedia Internet Cafe:
- This tool provides full Windows 10 support.
- Each license includes a server and a number of client computers; you will be able to add more clients to any edition.
- Using this software, you will be able to decide the way that you want to charge computer and console use.
- You can charge by time blocks, minute, schedule time of day with different prices and more.
- Customers can use the same account for multiple logins until their account expires.
- You will also be able to restrict access to Ctrl+Alt+Del and other system keys, Control Panel and local drives as well.
- You can use the Internet café taskbar and hide the Windows Start button on any version of Windows.
- The HotSpot module helps you in controlling and billing your Wi-Fi customers for the Internet usage.
- You will also get complete control over your gaming center.
Check out more features of this great software on its official website and choose the best plan that fits your business. You have four options to choose from: lite, standard, premium and enterprise.
Get Antamedia and start managing your Internet café now!
CyberCafePro is a free Internet café management program that is designed in such a way to act as a security app and a point of sale. There will be no charge for any feature of this software.
Here are the key features of CyberCafePro:
- CyberCafePro Internet cafe software is ideal for your Internet café, cyber café, library, community center with computers and for any business of this kind.
- This software comes with a multi-language capability.
- You will find you that the setup wizard works smoothly.
- This tool includes a client application launchpad.
- It also includes an auto-updater and 24/7 online reporting.
- It comes with employee control features as well such as tracking, templates, point-by-point permissions, employee permission cloning, and employee time clock.
- The software comes with prepaid pricing structures and full customer information profiles.
- There are also no charge options available as well.
- You can benefit from single or multiple computer pricing groups and scheduled pricing.
- CyberCafePro Internet cafe software includes gaming center features as well.
- There are also customer control and communication features such as enabling and disabling Internet access, enabling and disabling Windows desktop and more.
Krisan Cafe is an excellent tool for your Internet café as well, and it also comes packed with a lot of useful features.
Here are the key features of Krisan Cafe:
- It offers maximum simultaneous logins and client connections.
- You will get prepaid or postpaid payment options.
- Time management features include time and price adjustment, dynamic rate, scheduled rate, custom rate, and more.
- Member management tools include the membership and a user group based membership with pricing and apps restriction.
- This tool also comes with employee permissions and employee daily time record as well.
- There are also a lot of security features included such as print monitoring, server screen snapshot, server uptime recording, executable files protection, client USB write request, and more.
- You will also get remote capabilities such as chat system, Internet/LAN Bandwidth monitor, remote desktop, remote file manager, remote task manager and more.
You have more options to choose from: the professional package, the standard pack, the lite package, and the free program.
MyCyberCafe is a professional management solution for Internet cafes.
Here are the key features of MyCyberCafe:
- This tool controls the time usage of your game consoles and computers.
- The client software limits the customer activity according to your desire: it can hide desktop icons, the access to the system, and the Windows button.
- This program efficiently manages customer accounts, security, program usage, and games as well.
- This tool will also control all your printers, and it can optionally deduct the print cost from the session.
- It comes with a full POS system with customer loyalty, advanced statistics, logs, and reports.
- MyCyberCafe comes with customizable pricing with prepaid and postpaid accounts, refills, and prepaid codes.
- This tool offers client remote control and various options targeted at security.
- The software supports desktop personal computers, NComputing, terminal services and more.
The MyCyberCafe billing software is the ideal tool for managing your Internet café, hotels or gaming café, and gaming centers.
In the user account overview, you will be able to create a new user account, and you can also edit and delete an existing account. It shows statistical information about the cash sales, login reports and session transactions.
PanCafe Pro is, by all means, a top-notch software solution when it comes to internet cafe software. It comes with many necessary features and with the modern multi-lingual support.
Here are the key features of PanCafe Pro:
- USB Disk protection to limit the use of USB drives on 5 different terminals
- Shortcut customization with 50 different keyboard shortcuts
- Multi-language support with dozen languages available.
- Performance monitor to check RAM, CPU, and GPU activity in real-time
- Membership management allows you to add or reduce members balance
- Session settings to limit and tweak sessions
- Automatic application updates
- Applications management.
These are the best five Internet café tools that we recommend right now, and they all support Windows 10 or older versions of the operating system.
They are all packed with lots of unique and useful features, and the best thing you can do is to head over to their official website and check them all out by yourself before deciding which one is the best choice for your cyber business.
Internet cafe businesses are not as popular as they were back in the ’90s. In this day and age, every household has access to the Internet. So, people don’t really need to go to an Internet cafe to browse the Internet.
They can do that from the comfort of their homes or right from their smartphones.
As you can see, most Internet Cafe software solutions are compatible with old Windows OS versions. Many developers didn’t bother to add support for Windows 10 due to the reasons listed above.
All in all, if you’re thinking about opening an Internet Cafe business, think again. In a few years’ time, Internet Cafes will be history.
Frequently Asked Questions
An Internet cafe software tool helps you manage an Internet cafe or gaming center business. It follows a server/client model. You can use it to remotely control the computers of your customers, like setting time limits and managing application access.
Although Internet cafes aren’t as popular as they used to be since the majority of the world has Internet access on the go, they are still popular for traveling and public hotspots. If you step inside an Internet cafe or gaming center, you’ll probably have to use Internet cafe software.
A gaming cafe is simply an Internet cafe dedicated to gamers. People meet to play video games together, usually in the local area network, especially since Internet access isn’t required for LAN. Also, there’s lower ping in LAN parties, so you don’t have to worry about delays or hangs.