Antamedia Internet Cafe is a dedicated software solution to help you handle your Internet Cafe business. You can use it to control various aspects of your establishment, as well as secure your equipment against unwanted access. It’s actually one of the best Internet cafe software tools that you can use for your business.
However, you can also use it in gaming centers, hotels, schools, eSports centers, and even libraries. Antamedia Internet Cafe restricts users’ access to the system, drives, desktop, programs, or folders of your choice. You just need to define privileges and you should be good to go.
Antamedia Internet Cafe’s system requirements
Like any other software, this program also has a series of requirements to run on your PC. However, let’s not jump to conclusions before we actually see the list of system requirements. With that in mind, let’s take a look.
Before we start, know that these are the minimum requirements to run Antamedia Internet Cafe properly.
You need a minimum of three devices, as follows:
- Internet modem, router or switch
- Internet Cafe Server PC
- At least one Internet Cafe client PC
Now for the PC requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Server 2016, Server 2012, Server 2008
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster 64-bit processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Network: any supported Ethernet network adapter
- 1 NIC (Network Interface Controller) for the Internet Cafe Server/Client
- 2 NICs for Internet Cafe server with HotSpot panel
If you want to ensure maximum performance, you should use an Intel PRO/1000 network adapter. More so, you should consider installing Antamedia Internet Cafe on an SSD drive for increased speed.
Note: if you want to use Antamedia Internet Cafe with a HotSpot panel, you will need an additional PCI network adapter.