Antamedia Internet Cafe is a dedicated software solution to help you handle your Internet Cafe business. You can use it to control various aspects of your establishment, as well as secure your equipment against unwanted access. It’s actually one of the best Internet cafe software tools that you can use for your business.
However, you can also use it in gaming centers, hotels, schools, eSports centers, and even libraries. Antamedia Internet Cafe restricts users’ access to the system, drives, desktop, programs, or folders of your choice. You just need to define privileges and you should be good to go.
Antamedia Internet Cafe’s system requirements
Like any other software, this program also has a series of requirements to run on your PC. However, let’s not jump to conclusions before we actually see the list of system requirements. With that in mind, let’s take a look.
Before we start, know that these are the minimum requirements to run Antamedia Internet Cafe properly.
You need a minimum of three devices, as follows:
- Internet modem, router or switch
- Internet Cafe Server PC
- At least one Internet Cafe client PC
Now for the PC requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Server 2016, Server 2012, Server 2008
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster 64-bit processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Network: any supported Ethernet network adapter
- 1 NIC (Network Interface Controller) for the Internet Cafe Server/Client
- 2 NICs for Internet Cafe server with HotSpot panel
If you want to ensure maximum performance, you should use an Intel PRO/1000 network adapter. More so, you should consider installing Antamedia Internet Cafe on an SSD drive for increased speed.
Note: if you want to use Antamedia Internet Cafe with a HotSpot panel, you will need an additional PCI network adapter.
- All-in-one Internet Cafe management solution
- Lets you control a wide range of Internet-enabled devices
- Manage employee accounts
- Organize printing jobs
- A bit difficult to configure if you're a novice
Preparing for installation
Before we go any further, make sure that your Windows User Account Control is set to “Never Notify.” Also, consider that you’ll need to provide Antamedia Internet Cafe with admin rights so it can run properly. Turn off your Windows Smart Screen feature.
Configure all computers on your Cafe’s network to use static IP addresses. Last, but not least, make sure your Cafe’s client PCs have the same IP range, subnet mask, gateway, and DNS as the Internet Cafe server. Otherwise, Antamedia Internet Cafe won’t work. Now we can get to the next step.
How to install Antamedia Internet Cafe on your network
Once you took all the required pre-installation steps, you can proceed to install Antamedia Internet Cafe. Note that setting up this program will require you to reboot at some point. Assuming that you’ve downloaded the installer, go ahead and launch it.
Accept the terms of the End User License Agreement and you’re one step closer to finishing the setup. Choose whether you’re installing the client or server version of Antamedia Internet Cafe. Now wait for the setup to reach its end, then reboot your PC.
Manage your Internet Cafe business efficiently
Antamedia Internet Cafe doesn’t just let you block PCs from a distance. As a matter of fact, you can secure various devices, ranging from public Internet PCs and self-service devices to kiosks, WiFi HotSpot laptops, and mobile devices. This tool also has built-in POS capabilities.
When a customer pays for your services, you generate a username and password combination and hand it over to them. They need to type this combination into the target PCs to get Internet access, use programs, or play games.
Once they log into the systems successfully, they’ll see their remaining time, bandwidth quota, and expiration date.
FAQ: Learn more about Antamedia Internet Cafe
- How to login with tickets?
When an Antamedia Internet Cafe PC starts, it’s protected by an authentication mask. To get past this protection system, click the ticket button. Type the ticket code in the appropriate field and click the Login button or press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- What is the purpose of an Internet Cafe?
An Internet Cafe, also known as a Cyber Cafe, is a business that’s entirely dedicated to Internet access. The purpose of this establishment is to provide Internet access to the public in exchange for a time-based fee.
- What can you control with Antamedia Internet Cafe?
First and foremost, you can use this tool to remotely control desktop PCs. However, you can control other devices such as Wi-Fi laptops, tablets, consoles, or even smartphones.
Overview of Antamedia Internet Cafe features
- Supports Windows 7 through 10 entirely
- Adjust prices and price plans according to your preferences
- Set different prices for regular and high-end devices
- Generate pre-paid plans
- Create vouchers
- Restrict access to system keys such as Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Prevent users from tampering with local drives
- Hide the Start Menu, restrict Win button usage
- Create and manage employee accounts
- Several employee roles including Administrator, Manager, Operator, Technical Crew, and Cashier
- Create user accounts and tickets seamlessly
- Print accounts on paper using print templates
- Automatically pauses print jobs until customers confirm them
- If customers confirm printing, the app adds print costs to their bill automatically
- Access various POS reports and statistics
- Includes loyalty statistics
- Manage program categories (games, programs, Internet, media, utility, and misc)
- Control connected PCs remotely
- Built-in language editor can help you translate software or edit inaccuracies
- Several skins you can choose from
- Group programs and games into folders and subfolders
- Include screenshots and description of installed games and applications
- Manage free or paid WiFi HotSpots
- Limit free WiFi access by transferred data or bandwidth criteria
- Set limits for download and upload rates
- Create a whitelist of hosts that can be accessed freely
- Adjust the bandwidth quota for each account individually
- Activity log that includes session start and stop times, failed logins, or sales
- Free trial