- Emulators and simulators are often perceived as one and the same because of its similar features.
- An emulator mimics all the hardware and software features of a production system.
- Simulators create an environment that contains all the variables and software configurations of an application.
- Find in this article some of the best free and paid iPhone & iPad simulators for Windows 10.
The iOS platform is always stereotyped with class due to the mind-blowing features, apps and games that come with it. And everyone wants to enjoy these features provided by Apple Inc.
But that may not be the case for everyone. As you all know, Apple products don’t come cheap.
That being said, there are a good number of iOS apps that people want to enjoy on their Windows 10 or Mac, but most of these apps have not been customized for use on the desktop or laptops.
As part of our objective to provide you with solutions and tools that enrich your Windows experience, we will show you how to access the best iOS applications now on a Windows 10 PC.
To do so, you will need to download and install an iOS emulator compatible with Windows 10.
In this article, we will introduce you to the best iOS emulators, which you can use to run your favorite iOS apps and games on Windows 10 PC.
What are the best iOS emulators & simulators for Windows 10?
- 1. iPadian iOS Emulator for Windows 10
- 2. Air iPhone
- 3. Xamarin Testflight
- 4. MobieOne Studio
- 5. Smartface
- 6. Ripple Emulator
1. iPadian iOS Emulator for Windows 10
iPadian iOS emulator is arguably the best iOS emulator for Windows 10. Fans of iPad would really love the iPadian to access iOS apps on their Windows PC since it provides the real iPad interface on Windows.
It also features a customized apps store from where you can access all your iOS apps on Windows. Other features that you find on iPad such as dashboard, dock, and sidebars are also available on this emulator.
iPadian is the best iOS emulator for playing iOS games on a Windows computer. It can also be used on Linux and Mac OS X systems. Apart from the pre-installed apps, iPadian also comes with pre-installed games.
It’s very easy to use, and you only need to double-click on any application to launch it.
Mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to Windows 10 in just a couple of easy steps. Check out this guide for more info.
How to Download & Install iPadian iOS emulator for PC running Windows 10
Everything you will find on the iPadian emulator is pretty amazing. The emulator is available in two variants; one is free and you have to pay for the other one.
Both work almost the same but of course with the paid variant, you get more features and functionality. You pay $10 dollar to download the paid version, not very cheap but it allows you to install any iOS app like Snapchat or Whatsapp.
To install the iPadian app, follow the steps below.
- Download iPadian from this link.
- Open the .exe file once the download is complete.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation
- Restart the app once the installation is complete.
You can also watch the video below for more information.