Windows 10 KB4053580 fixes the bugs brought by previous updates
Update KB4053580 for Windows 10 version 1703 brings a very useful fix: unexpected upgrade problems in Windows Pro devices on the Current Branch for Business should now be history.
The update also fixes the annoying issue where Microsoft Outlook can’t connect to Microsoft Office 365, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge can’t render any content and apps that rely on WinHTTP fail to work.
Does that sound familiar? These issues were first triggered by the previous Patch Tuesday update bugs and have now been finally fixed.
Windows 10 KB4053580 changelog
These are the key improvements and bug fixes introduced by KB4053580, but the list doesn’t end here.
Other changes include:
- Updates Internet Explorer’s default visibility for the button that launches Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed the issue where users of SQL Server Reporting Services may not be able to use the scrollbar in a drop-down list.
- Fixed the issue where applications may stop responding for customers who have internet or web proxies enabled using PAC script configurations.
- Addressed additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Added security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, and Windows Server.
Some Windows 10 users may encounter occasional install problems.
Failed to install Windows Update – 2017-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4053580)
If you’ve experienced similar issues, check out the troubleshooting guides below to fix them:
- Windows Update not working on Windows 10 [Fix]
- How to fix Windows 10 ‘Update & Security’ tab not working
- How to check Windows Update errors quick and easy
- Fix Windows Update errors with Microsoft’s dedicated tool
Have you installed the latest updates on your Windows 10 computer? Is everything running smoothly or did you encounter some issues?
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]