BeLight Software launched its new Live Home 3D app for Windows 10 a few weeks after Microsoft unveiled the Creators Update with a renewed focus on 3D content. The app is a fresh version of Live Interior 3D and lets you redesign your entire home virtually, generating models from 2D floor plans.
The app’s description on the Windows Store states:
Live Home 3D is the most intuitive and feature packed home design app, a successor of Live Interior 3D. Draft detailed 2D floor plans and watch as the structure is automatically built in 3D. Design and decorate the interior, optimizing the furniture arrangement and making smart color decisions in fully functional 3D environment. Use the results in real life by sharing your interior and taking it with you wherever you go on your Windows 10 device.
- Create detailed 2D floor plans.
- Beautiful real-time 3D rendering.
- Project Gallery with house projects and sample rooms.
- Draw complete rooms using Room tool.
- Use Arc and Straight Wall tools for drawing walls.
- Select the necessary measurement units (inches, feet, meters, etc).
- Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
- Apply materials, move objects, adjust light, walk around, and much more in the 3D environment.
- More than 2,100 materials and 1,500 objects (сhoose from a rich library of couches, chairs, kitchen sets, appliances, doors, and more).
- Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse (previously Google 3D Warehouse).
- Fine tune interior lighting by setting the light color and luminosity of every light fixture.
- Adjust natural lighting from outside by setting the time of day and geographic location.
- Save projects (in-app)
- Export 3D views to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP (in-app).
- Create 360° Panorama JPEG images (in-app).
- Render a realistic video walkthrough (in-app).
- Create Stereo 3D Video and 360° Video (in-app).
- Export the entire project or selected objects to COLLADA, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format (in-app).
- Native Support for Live Interior 3D Projects.
You can grab Live Home 3D for Windows 10 from the Windows Store now.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: