Lost Ark W0x2-0PELPWN1N2NT Error: 5 Methods That Will Help
Verify the connection before trying any solutions
- The W0x2-0PELPWN1N2NT error is nothing to joke about regarding Lost Ark.
- Smilegate, the studio responsible for the game, has yet to provide an official fox patch.
- However, users found some workarounds that can temporarily fix this problem for good.
If you’ve been playing Lost Ark since it came out in 2019, you have a general idea of what users had to go through. And given that you went through all those errors and bugs and still find it within you to keep playing, it is an excellent title.
But even though developers constantly put in the work to keep the game playable and error-free, sometimes glitches find their way into our game and completely ruin everything.
Luckily, even though Smilegate has yet to release a fix for this error, Lost Ark players found some workarounds that will keep this issue at bay until an official solution is provided.
What causes Lost Ark w0x2-0pelpwn1n2nt error?
Several different factors can cause the w0x2-0pelpwn1n2nt error in Lost Ark. Here are a few possible reasons why you might be experiencing this error:
- Server issues – Lost Ark is an online game, and if the game servers are experiencing problems or are down for maintenance, you may encounter the w0x2-0pelpwn1n2nt error.
- Network issues – If you’re experiencing connectivity issues with your internet connection or a problem with your network settings, you may encounter this error.
- Third-party software conflicts – Sometimes, other programs running on your computer can interfere with Lost Ark and cause the w0x2-0pelpwn1n2nt error. For example, antivirus software, firewalls, or other security software can sometimes cause conflicts.
- Outdated drivers – If your computer’s drivers (especially your graphics card drivers) need to be updated, you may encounter issues with Lost Ark and see the w0x2-0pelpwn1n2nt error.
- Corrupted game files – If corrupted game files are in your Lost Ark installation, this can also cause the w0x2-0pelpwn1n2nt error.
If you’re experiencing the error in Lost Ark, you can try a few things to resolve the issue. We have the most effective solutions listed below.
How can I fix the W0x2-0PELPWN1N2NT error?
Before trying any fixes, ensure you have a working internet connection. This is because a weak internet is often a trigger for this problem.
You should also check the server status because the error may result from a down server.
1. Run a Steam Integrity Check
- Launch the Steam app.
- Click on Library.
- Right-click on the Lost Ark game and select Properties.
- Select the Local Files tab, then Verify integrity of game files.
2. Use a VPN
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Using a VPN can help with the Lost Ark W0x2-0PELPWN1N2NT Error by providing a new IP address and allowing you to bypass any network restrictions or limitations that may be causing the error.
Our recommendation is to try ExpressVPN which has a large number of servers around the world and has proven to be a safe and reliable VPN.
Here’s how you can easily get the ExpressVPN service:
- Download and install ExpressVPN from their official website.
- Open the app and select Choose Location to see the available IP locations.
- Next, pick your region from the Recommended tab.
- Enjoy using all ExpressVPN’s features.
3. Disable Firewall/Antivirus.
- Click on the hidden access arrow in the Taskbar.
- Click on your antivirus icon, hover over Avast shields Control and select Disable for 10 minutes (This step varies for different antivirus software).
4. Run the file SFC
- Press Windows + X, and select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Once the terminal opens, type the script below and hit Enter.
- Wait while the command completes.
5. Perform a clean boot
- Press Windows + R, type msconfig, and hit the Enter key. This will open the System Configuration window.
- Click the Services tab, tick the Hide all Microsoft services option, and click on the Disable all button.
- Next, click on the Startup tab, and select Open Task Manager.
- Click on each startup item in the Task Manager window and select Disable.
- Close the Task Manager window and go back to the System Configuration window.
- Click on OK and then click on Restart.
Through these steps, Lost Ark users have indicated that the W0x2-0PELPWN1N2NT error was fixed, and they could resume playing.
It will probably be a little while until Smilegate figures out how to solve this issue and provide availability for a patch permanently.
Until then, though, these workarounds should do, and we hope one is perfect for your situation.
Keep in mind that Lost Ark players are also dealing with Authentication Error 10010, and most also want to switch servers, so you should have a quick look into that.
Which steps above did the trick for you when dealing with this error? Let us know in the comments section below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.