- The best way to access blocked websites on Safari on both Mac and iPhone is to use a VPN.
- If you need to unblock blocked websites on Safari on your Mac, you can do that by changing Parental Control settings.
- For iOS users, you can access blocked websites on Safari on iPhone simply by changing Screen Time settings.
- In case you can’t open blocked sites on Safari, the most likely cause are your settings or website geo-restrictions.
Being able to visit your favorite websites is important, but in some instances, you won’t be able to access certain websites.
Not being able to access the desired website can be a problem, but there’s a way to fix that, and today we’ll show you how to access blocked websites on Safari.
How can I access blocked websites on Safari?
1. Use a VPN
If you encounter a blocked website on Safari, your ISP may be blocking access to the website or the website might be geo-restricted. You can fix both of these problems with a VPN such as Private Internet Access.
This VPN service has over 24,000 servers in 77 countries around the world, so you can easily browse the web anonymously and circumvent any geo-locking measures.
As for supported technologies, the VPN supports OpenVPN, WireGuard, IPSEC/L2TP, PPTP, and SOCKS5. It’s worth mentioning that Private Internet Access doesn’t keep traffic logs, so you’ll surf completely anonymously.
Private Internet Access offers great features, and with its enhanced privacy, ease of use, and more than 24,000 available servers, it’s one of the best VPN services on the market.
Other great features:
- Available on all major desktop and mobile platforms
- Over 24,000 servers in 77 different countries
- No traffic logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Support for up to 10 devices simultaneously
Private Internet AccessPrivate Internet Access is VPN that will allow you to access blocked webistes and surf the web privately.
2.Check Parental Controls
- Open the Apple icon and choose System Preferences.
- Select Parental Controls.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left, enter your password, and click Unlock.
- Select your user account in the left pane. In the right pane, select Allow unrestricted access to websites and save changes.
If needed, you can also choose which websites you want to block or allow.
3. Change iPhone settings
- Open the Settings app and navigate to Screen Time.
- Navigate to Content Restrictions.
- Tap on Web Content and select Unrestricted Access.
Alternatively, you can just disable the Content & Privacy Restrictions option in the Screen Time section.
If you want to access blocked websites on Safari, the easiest way to do that is by using a VPN, but if VPN doesn’t work for you, feel free to try our other solutions.