If you like the mac interface or if you used it before but you would like to also stay with your Windows 8 operating system you now have the possibility with the help of a few apps to customize your Windows 8 to look like a mac operating system. The desktop for once will look exactly like a mac but your operating system will still function under Windows 8 and also you can have access to all the Windows 8 features as you did before.
Making your Windows 8 look like a mac operating system can be done very easily and in just ten minutes of your time. You will only have to follow carefully the tutorial posted below and you will be ready to use your new mac interface in no time.
Tutorial for making Windows 8 look like a mac system:
- You can download a mac skin pack specially made for your Windows 8 system by following the link below:
Download here skin packs for Windows 8
Note 1: Before you download the skin pack for mac operating system be sure to check if you are downloading the pack for your Windows 8. Be sure to look for a pack that is compatible with your Windows 8 system and also one who is either for a 32 bit system or a 64 bit system.Note 2:Another thing you need to keep in mind is the “System Restore” feature. It would be highly recommended to create a system restore point before you download the skin packs just in case something goes wrong during installation or if you cannot uninstall them.
- To create a system restore on Windows 8 press and hold the “Windows” button and the “X” button and left click from that menu on “System”.
- On the left side of the window you will have to left click on “System protection”.
- Now you should have a window with “System properties” in front of you. Left click on the “Create” button you are presented there and give a name to the restore session that you will create.
- Proceed with the system restore
- You can go ahead with the installation of the skin packs for mac interface.
Note: During the installation you will be asked what features you want to have from the mac interface. You can choose the features as you see fit.
- After the skin pack finishes the installation you will have to restart the Windows 8 PC.
Note: If you have any issues after the restart of the Windows 8 PC you can do a “Safe mode” boot and disable any of the features that’s causing the issues.
Now that you have your mac interface up and running in Windows 8 you can start testing it and see if it fits your needs. Don’t hesitate to write us below if you are unable to install the mac interface on your Windows 8 device.