If you like the Mac interface or if you used it before but you would like to also stay with your Windows 10 operating system, you now have the possibility to make your Windows 10 look like Mac with the help of a few apps.
In this manner, you’ll make your PC look like a Mac with just a couple of clicks and a Mac theme for Windows 10.
The desktop will look exactly like a Mac but your operating system will still function under Windows 10. Also, you can have access to all the Windows 10 features as you did before.
With no changes in the functionality department, you’ll just make Windows feel like Mac.
You will only have to carefully follow the tutorial posted below and you will be ready to use your new apple theme for Windows 10.
How to make your PC look like a mac?
Download a Mac SkinPack
- You can download a Mac theme for Windows 10 by following the link below:
- Download Mac theme for Windows 10
Note 1: Before you download your Mac theme for Windows, check if you are downloading the pack for Windows 10. Be sure to look for a pack that is compatible with your Windows 10 system and also one that is either for a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system.
Note 2: Another thing you need to keep in mind is the System Restore feature. It would be highly recommended to create a system restore point before you download the skin packs just in case something goes wrong during the installation or if you cannot uninstall them.
- Download Mac theme for Windows 10
- To create a system restore on Windows 10, press and hold the “Windows” button and the “X” button and left click from that menu on “System”.
- On the left side-panel, in the “Find a setting” search box, type “restore” and click on Create a restore point.
- Now you should have a window with “System properties” in front of you. Left click on the “Create” button you are presented there and give a name to the restore session that you will create.
- Proceed with the system restore.
- You can go ahead with the installation of the Windows 10 Mac OS skin.
Note: During the installation, you will be asked what features you want to have from the mac interface. You can choose the features as you see fit.
- After the skin pack finishes the installation you will have to restart your Windows 10 PC.
Note: If you have any issues after the restart of the Windows 10 PC, you can do a “Safe mode” boot and disable any of the features that are causing the issues.
Download the Mac OS Transformation Pack
You can also download and install the Mac OS transformation pack. With the help of this tool, you can make Windows feel like Mac.
The pack includes a great number of changes, but it’s easy to install and use. It brings Mac themes, wallpapers, as well as new OS X features to your Windows computer.
MAC-related features on Windows
There are other interesting MAC-related things that you can do on a Windows PC. We will show you the most popular and used MAC features on Windows PC’s. Here they are:
- 6 best PC emulation software for Macs [2019 List]
- How to create a Mac OS bootable USB Media on Windows 10
- How to install Windows 10 on a Mac
- How to read Mac-formatted drives on Windows
Now that you have your Windows 10 Mac OS skin up and running on your PC, you can start testing it and see if it fits your needs.
Don’t hesitate to write us below if you are unable to install the Mac theme for Windows on your PC, and we’ll be sure to help you succeed.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in September 2014 and has been since revamped and updated for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.