- Tumblr is a versatile blogging platform that includes a Mass Post Editor for blog posts.
- This guide provides further details for how you can utilize the Mass Post Editor and enhance it with the XKit extension.
- You can browse through a multitude of how-to guides at our How-to hub.
- To browse through other articles for web topics, check out our Web & Cloud section.
Tumblr is a blog platform that enables users to submit several post types. It incorporates a Mass Post Editor you can modify tags and delete multiple posts with.
This is how you can edit posts with that editor.
How can I utilize the Mass Post Editor in Tumblr?
1. How to open the Mass Post Editor
- Open the Tumblr login page.
- Click Log in.
- Click the drop-down menu at the top of the right side on Tumblr’s dashboard page and choose your blog.
- Click the Mass Post Editor option to open the Mass Post Editor.
2. How to mass delete posts on Tumblr
- To display posts starting from a specified month, click the Month button.
- Select the multiple posts you need to delete by clicking on them (use the Unselect button to deselect all posts)
- Click OK to confirm.
- Press the Delete button.
- Click the OK button to confirm.
3. How to mass remove Tumblr post tags
- Select the posts you need to remove the tags from.
- Press the Edit tags button to open a list of tags that the selected posts include.
- Select the checkboxes for the tags you want to delete.
- Press the Remove tags button.
4. How to add tags to multiple Tumblr posts
- Select the posts that you need to add new tags to.
- Press the Add tags button in the Mass Post Editor.
- Then enter new post tags in the text box that opens.
- Click the Add tags option to insert the entered tags.
5. Add new filtering options to the Mass Post Editor with the XKit extension
- Open the Installing XKit webpage.
- Click the downloadlink to start the process.
- Add XKit to your web browser from its download page.
- Open your Tumblr dashboard page. An XKit notification should then open telling you that the XKit package is installing.
- Click the Refresh page and start using XKit button.
- Press the new XKit button on Tumblr.
- Select the Get Extensions tab on XKit’s configuration window.
- Click the Install button for Mass+.
- Then open your Mass Post Editor in Tumblr after installing Mass+. Now the Mass Post Editor will include a new toolbar with numerous additional filtering options for you to select.
So, that’s how you can utilize Tumblr’s Mass Post Editor and add new filtering options to it with XKit.
As Tumblr’s Mass Post Editor is a little basic, the XKit extension is certainly worth noting.