Microsoft to do doesn’t sync [TECHNICIAN FIX]
Microsoft To-Do is an exceptional productivity app available for the Windows platform. The simple and intelligent to-do list makes it easy to plan your day for personal and professional work.
And the sync feature makes it easy to access your plans on the go on any devices. However, some users have reported that Microsoft to do doesn’t sync between mobile, web, and outlook on the Microsoft Community Forums.
We are seeing all sorts of sync issues, between mobile, web and Outlook. Even if I open To-Do from exact same accounts but different browsers, the Lists are totally different. Anyone else seeing this?
Follow these steps to troubleshoot sync issues with Microsoft To-Do app in Windows.
Why is Microsoft To-Do not syncing?
1. Check for the App Bug
- If the issue is not with your Windows computer, then the app on your smartphone can be buggy. For iOS users, the bug was confirmed to have created issues with synching.
- Make sure you have updated your app on the phone to the latest version available.
- Also, check for any pending update for the app in the Windows Store.
2. Check your Antivirus and Firewall Settings
- If you have an antivirus solution installed, you may want to make sure that your antivirus solution is not blocking the connection preventing successful syncing between the apps.
- Try to disable the antivirus temporarily and then try to sync again. Check for any improvements. If the issue persists, turn off the Firewall offered by your antivirus software.
- If the issue persists, turn off the Windows Firewall by following these steps.
- Click on Start and select Settings.
- Select Update and Security > Windows Security.
- Click on Firewall and Network Protection.
- Select your currently active network ( Domain, Private, Public Network).
- Click the toggle switch below “Windows Defender Firewall” to turn off the Firewall.
- Now try to sync the to-do list on your app again and check for any improvements.
3. Sign out and Sign in
- If the error is occurring while using Microsoft To-Do web app, try to sign out and sign into the account to resolve the sync issue.
- Many users have reported that they were able to resolve the sync issues with their To-Do web app after a quick sign out and sign in.
- If necessary, do this for your app on the phone and computer as well.
RELATED STORIES YOU MAY LIKE:
- Cortana can now manage your to-do lists
- Todoist’s Smart Schedule feature predicts deadlines for your tasks
- Time tracking software: The best tools to boost your productivity
In order to design every aspect of a great looking bag or backpack, you will need to be able to design shapes (2D panels). These […]
There’s no denying that Power BI offers a lot of features. Still, many users need even more functions. For example, people want to disable all […]