- Microsoft Volume Licensing Login error code E06 has been experienced by Windows 11 users while they are trying to log into their VLSC accounts.
- You can either try resetting the browser to its default settings or log in directly to your account from the official page to resolve this issue.
- The error also occurs when people keep on creating accounts that they do not necessarily need.
Users have lodged plenty of complaints about Microsoft Volume Licensing Login error code E06. They explained that it appears whenever they are trying to log into their accounts.
The problem usually starts immediately after users made the upgrade to Windows 11, ultimately making it difficult for them to log in to Microsoft and the rest of its products including VLSC.
Note that the main reason why the issue occurs is that users are creating unnecessary new accounts. Moreover, using the wrong browser to access their accounts may also contribute to the issue.
Do Microsoft Volume licenses expire?
The error prevents users from running their businesses regularly. However, this should not worry you, as we have come up with a list of methods that you can use to get out of this particular predicament.
What can I do to resolve Microsoft Volume Licensing login error code e06?
1. Log in directly from from the VLSC page
If you are experiencing the E06 error while you are trying to log in to your VLSC account, as an alternative, you should visit their website and log in from there directly. It will bring you right to your VLSC account.
2. Clear all browsing data and history
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- In the top right corner of the browser, click the Settings button.
- Then, click on the History option when the new panel appears.
- Then, select the three dots on the History page and click the Clear browsing data option.
- Under the Time range drop-down menu, select All time.
- Check all the boxes on that page, and then click the Clear Now button.
- Finally, once you have deleted all browsing data, you will see that the login page loads and functions normally unless there is another issue.
It is worth noting that web browsers store internet files temporarily, this helps hasten the process of loading web pages. Therefore, deleting these files might help you fix this problem.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
3. Use a different browser to sign into your VLSC account
In some cases, the browser you are using to sign in to your VLSC account might be the one with the issue. Therefore, try using a different browser and see if the error will appear there.
Besides, users would prefer to have a wider array of options to pick from since Chrome, Firefox, or Opera are also tempting enough. Do not hesitate to check out our article on great browsers for Windows 11 and see for yourself how Microsoft Edge compares next to them.
4. Reset your browser to its default setting
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on the Settings option.
- From the left pane of the Settings page, click on the Reset settings option.
- Then, select Restore settings to their default values.
- Finally, click on Reset to confirm the changes.
If none of the above fixes have worked for you thus far, then you can try creating another account. Then, log into the new account using a different browser and check whether you will be subjected to the same issue.
It is important to note that resetting your browser to its default settings will also reset your search engine, startup page, and pinned tabs.
Furthermore, this fix will also turn off all the extensions you have enabled in your browser. It will also get rid of the temporary data, that is, cookies.
You can revert to your preferred settings by enabling them manually. However, it will not affect your saved passwords, history, and favorites.
5. Contact Microsoft Volume Licensing Support number
If the above methods do not work for you, then you may have to contact the Microsoft Volume Licensing Support number. You can call the VLSC Contact Center toll-free at (866) 230-0560 or submit a written request to them.
Also, be sure to visit their official website to get additional information on how to reach out to them.
We hope the methods that we provided above were able to get you over the hump, ultimately assisting you to get rid of the error code E06.
How can I get Volume Licensing Keys?
Some products licensed under Volume Licensing agreements use keys that cannot be accessed via the VLSC or the Microsoft Activation Center.
However, if you make use of the KMS activation, you will not need to enter a key for your products. This allows you to make use of them immediately.
In the event that the product is not listed, then there are two ways that you can use to get your VLKs:
- Go to the Product Keys section of the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) for Open, Open Value, Select, Enterprise Agreements, and the Services provider License Agreement (SPLA)
- Call your Microsoft Activation Center
Keys help enhance the user’s organization. However, it is important that you keep this sensitive information to yourself. This is because you will be held accountable for any unauthorized use of VLKs as per the agreement. Therefore, avoid disclosing this information to anyone.
The VLSC is among the top solutions available that people use to manage software keys in their businesses. If you encounter issues with opening Microsoft Edge in Windows 11, we have prepared a list of steps that you can take to solve the problem at hand.
Compared with the older Microsoft Edge versions, the one is much more efficient, as Microsoft Edge got a massive overhaul on Windows 11. But that’s not all!
Did the above methods help you fix the Microsoft Volume Licensing login error code E06 in Windows 11? Let us know in the comments section below.