5 best gas mileage calculators for Windows 10
If you need to keep a log of your driving, fortunately, there’s specialized software that can do this for you. There are both apps and online tools that can keep track of various data regarding your driving.
Mileage tracking apps are able to automatically detect when you go for a drive and thanks to the mobiles devices’ built-in GPS. It’s also essential that such an app does not impact your battery very much. Online mileage calculator software can do the same thing and provide you with the same data.
Here are the best tools, apps and online calculators, of your mileage and we advise you to check out their sets of features carefully just to see which one fits your needs and preferences best.
MPG Tracker is a great mileage calculator app that is able to conveniently track your vehicle consumption right on the go.
The app comes packed with various useful features and functionalities, so take a look at the key ones below:
- MPG Tracker is easy to use, and it allows fast data entry, while at the same time providing plenty of statistics about the vehicle’s fuel consumption.
- The app also supports distance input based on trip meter reading and odometer reading.
- The History view feature will show you all the fill-up records, and they will be sorted by the most recent date, allowing you to edit all entries.
- The various graphs that are included in the app show how your MPG progresses and how the gas price changes over time.
- The advanced reports allow you to compare fuel grade, brand, and also to view the monthly expenses and mileage as well.
- The application supports multiple vehicles, and it allows you to back up your data to OneDrive, this way allowing you to restore the data if your mobile device is broken.
- You can also export to Excel for more report customization and share the MPG info via email, social networks, and SMS.
- The app provides support for both metric and imperial system.
Overall, this is one of the best mileage calculator apps that you can find out there, and to find out more about its features and to get this app we advise you to head over to the Microsoft Store and grab the MPG Tracker from the Microsoft Store.
Users find this app extremely handy, and one of the most appreciated features is that it allows you to see the value of lower speed and less aggressive acceleration.
Fuel Calc Free
If you have even been in a situation in which you have no idea whether you have enough fuel to reach a particular destination, well this is another solution that allows you to calculate the fuel. This is a handy app for tracking your mileage. Fuel Calc Free is an easy way to find the average consumption of your vehicle’s fuel.
This app also allows you to share the results with your buddies. Check out the main features that are packed in this app:
- Besides calculating the fuel, this app is also able to calculate the cost of your travel and also divide it between the passengers.
- Fuel Calc Free can see what the cost of driving to a specific place will be as well.
- This app can successfully calculate the time and distance in which LPG installation will be paid to.
- It’s also important to note that the app supports both imperial and metric units.
- Fuel Calc is a free app, and it’s available on most mobile devices.
- The application is straightforward to use even for people who have never used such a tool before.
Download Fuel Calc Free from the Microsoft Store and give it a try to see how it works.
Fueleconomy.gov is an online mileage calculator tool. It’s the official U.S. government’s source for fuel economy information, so it’s definitely worth trying out its features and functionalities.
Check out a few of them below:
- Using Fueleconomy, all you have to do is select one or more vehicles and then add, edit, and remove more vehicles any time you want.
- You will be able to edit the vehicles to personalize the MPG and the fuel price as well.
- Using this online tool, you will be able to make driving more efficient, and also keep your car in shape.
- It allows you to plan and combine trip and even choose a more efficient vehicle.
- Using this tool, you will get various tips for hybrids, plug-in hybrids, and electric vehicles as well.
- You can enjoy fuel economy in both cold and hot water.
- This tool will help you with the fuel calculations.
Among its other benefits, you will find out that with the help of Fueleconomy, you can save money and you can also support climate change. Take a look at more features of this tool on Fueleconomy’s official website.
GasBuddy’s Trip Cost Calculator
GasBuddy’s Trip Cost Calculator is another online tool for calculating the mileage. With the help of GasBuddies across North America reporting prices of fuel from various local stations, the tool is also to find the cheapest stations along your road trip.
Check out more important features that you will be able to enjoy using this online tool:
- All you have to do is enter the start city and the end city.
- You also have to select the trip type (one way or round trip) and the measurements that you want to use (US or metric).
- You will also have to add some vehicle information such as the year, make and model, tank, fuel and more.
You can check out more info on GasBuddy’s Trip Cost Calculator by heading over to its official website.
Squawkfox’s Gas Mileage Calculator
Squawkfox’s Gas Mileage Calculator is our last, but definitely not least choice for an online mileage calculator tool. You will be able to effortlessly use the Gas Mileage Calculator even if you have never used such a program before. It will help you determine just how much fuel your vehicle consumes.
Check out a few steps that you need to accomplish before getting a result:
- You have to enter some gas data at first such as the distance that you have to drive.
- You also have to add the amount of gas that you used.
- The tool asks you to add the price of the gas that you have used as well.
- All you have to do after entering the requested data is to press the Calculate button, and you’re good to go.
- The results will be the gas mileage and the cost per distance.
Check out this handy tool, by heading over to the Gas Mileage Calculator’s website.
These are our five recommendations for the best mileage calculator that you can currently find on the market. Both the online tools and the downloadable apps will do a great job, and it’s best to check out their entire sets of features and advantages before making the final decision.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Best mileage calculators that you can use in 2018
Even though Sticky notes is a greatly useful application, but some users reported that Sticky Notes keeps resizing. The most common trigger for this issue […]
The Windows Backup Server execution failed (0x80080005) error is one that can pop up for some users attempting to back up data or set up […]
FIFA 19 is a football simulation video game developed and published by Electronic Arts. Millions of gamers play this game on a daily basis, making […]