- MUBI Go app sometimes crashes, showing a general error code: 915.
- While there's no clear solution on how to fix the error, there are some ways to prevent the app from crashing.
- If you experience problems with other similar programs, you might find a solution in our video streaming section.
- Also, take a look at the Streaming Hub on our website for more interesting stuff.
MUBI is a popular distributor and subscription-based streaming service that offers a wide selection of all-time movies.
The service is available for download on Windows-based, iOS, Android devices, as well as on Playstations, Roku devices, and several smart TVs.
A MUBI subscription includes the MUBI Go service, which allows the user to access the weekly schedule of several collaborating cinemas and watch a movie selected by the app‘s curators.
The service does not report many streaming errors, however, users complained that error code 915 is shown when trying to use the MUBI Go service.
The error was reported by iOS users who mentioned that the app kept crashing.
First of all, when experiencing video streaming issues, it is advisable to make sure that your device meets the minimum systems requirements in order to work properly.
As it is, preferable browsers with MUBI are the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer/Edge on Mac & PC. Linux users must use Chrome.
As mentioned, supported devices include iOS or Android smartphones and tablets, plus smart TVs (Sony, Samsung, LG, android tv), games consoles (PS3, pS4, Nvidia Shield), and media players (Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and AppleTV).
Recommended Internet speed should be at least 10 Mbps of bandwidth and network latency under 100 ms.
Secondly, for a seamless experience, both the device and the app will constantly notify you to update to the latest version.
Note that when the app detects an outdated version of the operating system, it might request an update, which will in turn cause your device to crash and display error code 915.
MUBI acknowledged this and is trying to improve its service by launching updated versions that work on older operating system versions as well.
FAQ: Learn more about MUBI
- How can I get MUBI free?
Yes, you have a 7-day trial period, when you can watch a new movie every day. After that, you will have to stick to a paid plan to continue using the service.
- Is MUBI GO worth it?
The general opinion is that the service is worth it, especially since it offers a wide selection of all-time and all-genre movies, weekly tickets to collaborating cinemas across the globe, and ad-free streaming experience.
- How do I get MUBI on my TV?
First, you need to install the official MUBI App, create an account, and start your trial period. Then, these steps:
- Open the app on your TV, go to a film page > Play.
- Open up mubi.com/activate on your PC while logged into your subscribed MUBI account and input the 6-digit code you see. (It should be displayed on your TV at the same time).
- Press Activate and you should then receive confirmation.