Music is the combination of specific sounds in an organized fashion, a form of art, and a universal language of expressing the emotions of every human society. Elton John used to say:
Music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours.
The word derives from the Greek μουσική – this means the art of the Muses – and primitive tribes have initially used music to reach enlightened states and peace of mind.
Nowadays, music can be divided into genres, such as Classical, Blues, Jazz, Techno, Country, Rock, or Dance, which are further grouped into subgenres.
Moreover, it ranges from strictly organized compositions, through improvisational music to aleatoric forms.
Quick tips to apply when dealing with music issues
- FIX: Apple Music not playing through Bluetooth
- Can’t use Dropbox as a music player? Here are some solutions
- FIX: Alexa won’t play music [Amazon Music, Spotify]
- How to fix corrupted music files on Windows 10, 7 computers
- Fix Groove Music Can’t play error with ease
For similar fixes and great tips regardless of your musical experience, don’t hesitate to take a look at our Complete Music Guides section.