- Naruto Online is a simple free-to-play online game that would run using the Flash layer till Adobe discontinued it after 2020.
- However, since Naruto Online is a browser-based game, it should run smoothly on almost any PC that's running the latest version of the browser.
- While you can still play Naruto Online on PCs with old hardware or software, you may still encounter errors while playing the game.
The Naruto Online game has been popular since its launch in 2014, however, users often experience the game not loading issue.
If you are a fan of Naruto Online, you may want to consider some of these best anime games for your Windows 10/11 PC.
Unfortunately, game lovers often report facing issues like Naruto Online not working when they try to load the game.
The good news is, that we have a couple of workarounds that may help you fix the Naruto Online not loading issue.
Can you still play Naruto online?
Yes, you can still play Naruto Online through different mediums on your browser. For example, you can play the games by:
- Downloading mini client from the official website
- Playing some games like Naruto Shippuden game on Steam
- Installing the Naruto Online – English app from the Microsoft Store
- Playing the game on different game websites
Besides, there are still some browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Edge that support Flash.
However, make sure that you install the latest version of the mini client and use the updated versions of the web browsers.
Below are a few troubleshooting methods that may help you fix the Naturo online when it’s not loading or working properly.
If you have trouble connecting, try opening the game using Opera GX. This gamer’s browser has an integrated free VPN option. Enable it and select a server location and try loading the game again.
Opera GX is built to support online gaming, so it should have no issues with Naruto online. You can also use its RAM and CPU limiters as well as battery saver mode to boost up performance even more.
Play Naruto online using a browser with dedicated features for error-free and uninterrupted gaming!
How do I fix Naruto online if it doesn’t load?
1. Clear browsing history
- If you are using Chrome, launch the browser and click on the three dots on the upper right.
- Select More tools in the menu and then select Clear browsing data.
- In the Clear browsing data window, click on the Advanced tab and set the Time range to All time.
- Now, select Browsing history and press Clear data.
Once the browsing history is cleared, relaunch Chrome and check if Naruto Online is working.
You can follow a similar procedure for other browsers also.
2. Update the graphics driver
- Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
- Expand Display adapters, right-click on the graphics card, and select Update driver.
- Now, in the Update Drivers window, select Search automatically for drivers.
- Windows will now start detecting the latest version of the driver. If found, will automatically install the driver.
Once the drivers are updated, you should be able to open and play the Naruto Online games.
You can also refer to our detailed guide on how to update the graphics driver on your Windows 11 PC.
It is also possible to visit the manufacturer’s official website, and download and install the latest drivers to fix the Naturo Online not loading issue.
However, you can go for a better alternative that will surely help you fix this issue for Naruto gameplay.
DriverFix is the professional software that scans your system for outdated or missing drivers and then updates them in a short time.
So you will have your graphics driver updated automatically and regain the joy of playing Naruto online.
3. Verify the game integrity of the game files
- If you are playing the game on Steam, go to its Library.
- Now, right-click on the Naruto Online game and select Properties.
- In the new window, click on Local Files on the left.
- Next, on the right, click on Verify integrity of game files.
- Now, wait till Steam completes the game files verification.
Once completed, restart Steam and try playing the Naruto Shippuden game and it should be working now.
Why isn’t Naruto Online loading?
Your Naruto Online game may fail to load due to either of the below reasons:
- Due to the browsing history of the web browser
- If the graphics drivers are outdated
- When game files are not verified
- If the antivirus is blocking the game
- Your location is outside the server regions
- Due to network error
How to play Naruto Online without Flash?
You can still play Naruto Online using the latest versions of the browsers like Firefox, Chrome, or Edge, as recommended by its official website.
On mobile devices running on Android or IOS, you can play the games using the Puffin browser, since it allows you to view the websites in desktop mode.
Moreover, you can also try disabling any antivirus software on your PC because in many cases, it may be blocking Naturo Online.
Alternatively, you should also check if your network connection is up and running, or you may use a VPN (worked in my case), if you are outside the server regions.
Besides, if you want to know how to play the Naruto browser games, you can refer to our detailed guide for clarity.
But if you are still facing any issues with the Naruto Online games, you can leave a message in the comments box below.