5 best software for personal trainers to train your clients online
In the last decade, we have observed an increased interest of people to live healthier and more productive lives. Besides having a healthy diet, one of the most important aspect of health is the level of physical activity we engage yourself in.
Because not all of us are experienced enough when it comes to fitness, we will need the help of a training professional. They can create personalized training programs based on your measurements and goals, and guide you through every step of the training process.
Because keeping in touch with your personal trainer is crucial for guidance and sharing of information, in this article we will explore some of the best options that allow you to do just that, connect with your PT online for easy access.
The software presented in this list can help both fitness beginners but also professional fitness instructors that need a simple way to schedule, organize and plan for their clients training sessions.
PT Distinct is a cloud-based personal trainer software option that gives you the posibility to manage your clients, design specific meal plans and track fitness data with ease.
This app can be used either by individual trainers or by fitness centers. Trainers can easily manage all the personalized information required for customizing the training plan, and users can create fitness goals. Because of the features in this app, trainers can see statistics, goals, and lifestyle habits of his/her clients and access other information on the client’s profile.
Besides the fact that PT Distinct can give you all the information required to create professional training scheduels for your clients, you can also use it to create training programs at a fitness-center level. These fitness-center training programs allows you to expose creative classes to the clients.
After the completion of the PT Distinct profile by the user, trainers can create suitable meal plans based on client’s weight, sex, age and profeciency level. This program also allows you to set up email scheduling, automated alerts, client dashboards, etc.. These features allows you peace of mind regarding the managing of training hours and resting times for each client, while also reminding your clients of different tasks.
This app perfectly integrates with trackers and wearable devices like My Fitness Pal, Fitbit, etc., for a more in depth view of overall training statistics.
Trainerize is another great software option that allows you to manage, sort and crate important training information for your fitness clients. With this app you can easily track meal plans, customize training schedules and edit them at will, while keeping in contact with your clients.
This software sends automatic alerts to your clients, tracks your clients workouts and can even aware your top-range customers with badges based on their performances. This feature can increase the productivity of your client base, because of the competition aspect. Clients will be motivated to do their best, and will see greater results.
You can use this app to train your clients in-person or online or even combine the two and share your live-session with many online clients. The ability to track the vitals and performances of online training sessions is incredibly useful in order for you to adapt and overcome any issue your client might have.
Some of its best features include:
- Training templates
- Create personalized workouts – conditioning, group training, cardio, etc.
- Can create interval workouts – with built-in timer, rest periods and voice-over audio
- Easily add notes to exercises
- You can use the hundreds of professional instructional videos or create your own
- Upload your own exercise videos or import YouTube videos
- You can print workouts in PDF format
- Monitor your clients – exercises, before-and-after photos, etc
- Notifications about clients finishing workouts and notes added
- Meal plans – ability to track macronutrints
This app is another great software options that allows you to manage your client database, client personalized training scheduels and also connect with your clients online, with ease.
Some of the best features of TrueCoach, include – attendance tracking, large video exercise library, fitness assessments, nutrition and payment processing.
With TrueCoach you can design and built personalized workouts for your clients, and then automatize the process of mail delievery. This will allow you to focus on the important aspects of your client’s fitness goals.
Other features of TrueCoach that are worth mentioning inclue:
- Free-form workout builder with templates
- Over 850 exercise videos
- Real-time messaging
- Client management – centralized into one place
- Track the progress of your clients by using exercise history
- Nutrition tracking – macro goals and measures progress
TrueCoach comes in 4 versions – The Starter Plan allows you to train up to 5 clients at once. The Standard Plan allows up top 20 active clients, and also has the capability to be custom themed with your own brand. The Pro version allows up to 50 active clients, adds custome branding and also allows TrueCoach payments.
This app is another great tool to use for your personal trained clients. You can manage clients, create fitness plans, manage nutrition and create raports regarding the evolution of your clients, all in the cloud. This makes Nudge Coach a very useful app, because it eliminates the risks of losing client data, training performances, etc.
Nudge Coach can be used with fitness apps like Fitbit, Moves, etc. This feature allows you to have detailed information about the level of training, the intensity and duration of your clients workout. This app also has a feature called ”Nudge Factor” that gives your clients scores based on their activity level.
This scoring system gives your clients the feeling of achieving something when finishing a workout. This, in turn, gives your clients more confidence to continue improving their performances but also provides you with a simple overview of the level of training you’re providing.
Nudge Coach gives you all the tools you need to adapt to your clients needs with ease. You can also use this app to calculate macronutrients levels for each customer and see how much they consume with live feedback.
By using the integrated messaging tool provided, you can contact your clients easily and change or improve on the way they perform the exercises, nutrition plans, rest times, etc.
Halo Fitness Cloud
As the name suggests, Halo Fitness Cloud is a web-based software that give you all the tools required in order to professionally manage and create specialized training schedules for your fitness clients. This tool can be used by both big fitness clubs, and individual personal trainers.
One of the best features of this app is the compatibility with gym equipment that can give you feedback on how much the specific machine is used, structural issues, etc.
Halo Fitness Cloud comes in 4 versions with specific features, tailored to the needs of different users.
1. Halo Standard Plan :
- Ability to customize and control product settings
- Software updates
- Usage statistics
- Ability to add and edit staff
- You can add, edit or rename your gym equipment
2. Halo Core Plan – includes all the features of Standard version and adds :
- Membership and product promotion
- Ability to add and edit the profiles of members
- Set goals and track progress
- Create and find workouts
- Can be synced with Life Fitness and Cybex fitness equipment – real-time feedback from the fitness machine
- Ability to customize your branding
3. Halo Train Plan – includes all the features of Standard and Core versions and adds :
- Ability to add your own workouts
- You can send personalized workouts directly to clients
- Create and add exercisers to the workout library
- Two-way trainer-to-client interaction through the app
- Create and manage class schedules
- Promote small group training classes
- Members can request workout plans from their trainers
4. Halo Engage Plan – includes all the features found on the Standard and Core versions and also adds :
- Send members personalized mass emails
- Campaign analytics
- Easy-to-build email templates with flexible designs
- Create and manage exerciser challenges
- Assign tasks to your staff for customer interaction
- Branded email campaigns
- Send messages to exercisers during their workouts on connected compatible fitness equipment
- Real-time challenge leaderboard
In this article we explored some of the best software options that allow personal trainers to manage, coordinate and schedule the training programs, eating habits, water consumption, etc. , for every customer.
The apps presented in this list also allow you to create new training programs and share the information with other clients when needed, while third-party tracking devices can give you information about the client’s vitals.
Let us know what software you chose from this list.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
Best software for online personal training
A wide number of users have reported the error message saying We couldn’t save your tab settings inside Microsoft Teams. The error is usually caused […]
There are many Gujarati speaking people who may look for a way to type in Gujarati on their systems. While Windows offers support for multiple […]