Create amazing YouTube video tutorials with these 5 software
In the last five years or so, the amount of video content uploaded to various social media networks has increased drastically. Everybody can launch their own YouTube channel and start vlogging. Therefore, being able to edit the videos you share and bring them to top-notch quality is very important.
YouTube is currently the largest video sharing platform on the internet. In 2018 alone, more than 4 million hours of content has been uploaded each day, and these numbers are constantly rising.
If you want to attract the attention of millions of users and have the upper hand over content uploaders, you will need a good video editing software. This allows you organize your raw footage and to clear off any mistakes before uploading your videos.
You can find any type of video you want to on YouTube – ranging from tutorials, cooking recipes, fitness workouts, meditation videos, etc.
In this article, we will explore the best options on the market that allow you to easily create high quality tutorial videos — no matter if you’re a beginner or a pro. So, let’s five right in!
Pinnacle Studio 22 (recommended)
Pinnacle Studio 22 is a video editing software that provides a wide range of input file formats making it suitable for any user.
Pinnacle Studio brings advanced video editing tools to beginners and professionals alike, simplifying the video editing process. This software is equipped will all of the basic video editing features, and even offers paint effects or 360-degree video editing support.
For YouTubers, Pinnacle has a mosaic blur with motion tracking feature that allows you to conceal private information in the video but it is only available in the Ultimate version of the software. The Plus or Ultimate Pinnacle Studio versions, allow you to edit 3D and 4K videos.
General features of Pinnacle Studio include:
- Multi-track video editing
- You can enhance color and add effects
- Royalty-free music, voice overs
- Burn to disc feature
- You can upload to directly to social media
- Export options to all file formats
Pinnacle Studio features :
- 1,500+ effects, titles, and templates
- 6-track HD video editing
- Simplified color grading
- Selective color
- Multi-camera screen recorder
- Stop motion animation
Pinnacle Studio Plus features :
- 1,800+ effects, titles, and templates
- 24-track HD video editing
- Three and four-point editing
- Basic color grading
- Enhanced motion tracking
- Wide-angle lens correction
- Pro-level audio tools
- And all the options included in Studio version.
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate features :
- 2,000+ effects, titles, and templates
- Unlimited HD and 4K video editing
- Split screen video with keyframes
- 3D motion objects
- Seamless transitions
- Effects from NewBlueFX
- Enhanced 360 video editing
- More formats and support
- And, of course, all the other features included in Studio Plus
Corel Video Studio
Corel Video Studio is another great software with multi-track video editing options and a number of professional editing features. Some of the best features found in Corel Video Studio include lens correction tools, 3D video editing, and stop motion animation.
This program gives you the ability to crop or resize videos and also helps you if you want to have more than just one video source by it’s split screen feature.
Video Studio is equipped with video hardware acceleration technologies that boost the speed of rendering a video. You can export your finished video to YouTube, Flickr or Vimeo.
Key features include:
- Split screen video templates
- Multi-camera video editor – easily combine footage from multiple cameras
- Track transparency – adjust the opacity of your tracks directly in the timeline
- Customize motion path – control the movement of graphics, titles, etc.
- Filters and effects – drag-and-drop effects, animated titles, transitions, etc.
- Motion tracking – you can add moving text, graphics or blur faces
- Green screen – ability to adjust how objects blend with the background
- Audio editing tools – normalizer, audio ducking
- Royalty-free music library
- Ability to add filters and enhance color
- Offers video tutorials
Vegas Pro 16
Vegas Pro 16 is designed for Windows users who need a professional and advanced video editing software. Even though the interface of this software is not very modern-looking or intuitive, Vegas Pro has tons of advanced features like 3D editing, composting, color correction, automatic corssfades, multicam-editing, chroma keying and various special effects.
Most notable features of Vegas Pro 16 include:
- Full support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) color
- Video stabilization
- Motion tracking
- 360° editing
- High DPI scaling
- Automatic subtitle creation from timeline regions
- Ability to find missing streams automatically
- Time Stretch/ Compress Shuffle Editing
- ACES 1.0 (Academy Color Encoding System)
- FX masking
- Integrated 3D adjustments
- Compositing modes – enables you to assign tracks as parent or child tracks
- 4K support
Wondershare Filmora is another great tool that allows you to create tutorial YouTube videos.
With the numerous effects found in the library, you can change the way your video looks by adding text or image overlays. Wondershare Filmora has royalty free music that can help you create the perfect intro for your tutorials.
In order to help you create the perfect YouTube video tutorials, Filmora allows you to add text or use the split-screen feature.
Other notable features of Wondershare Filmora include:
- Extremely intuitive UI
- Simple color correction and audio editing
- Advanced features like PIP, Green Screen, Tilt-shift, Mosaic, etc
- Compatible with the most commonly used formats like MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, etc
— RELATED: How to fix YouTube DPI scaling in Windows 10
Broadcast Video Editing Toolkit - Renderforest
The Broadcast Video Editing Toolkit from Renderforest allows you to create excellent quality videos for Youtube with ease.
This software has hundreds of video and photo scenes that will give you the opportunity to create the perfect video without any skills.
Key features include:
- More than 400 video templates
- Easy to use video editor
- 115.000+ HD royalty free stock footages
- A wide range of commercial music tracks
- Media Library to keep all your files in one place
- Thousands of animated scenes for your projects
- Ready made stories to fasten your video creation
- Upload your photos, videos, music or voice over
- Publish to YouTube or Facebook with 1 click
If you feel like you need a quick start guide go to Renderforest’s guide page.
In this article, we explored some of the best editing software options that allow you to create amazing tutorial videos for your YouTube channel. The options presented here are suitable for both beginners and professionals.
Some of the video editing software presented in this article are suitable for beginners – Wondershare Filmora, Renderforest, etc. Other options are creative professional-grade software like Vegas Pro 16 or Pinacle Studio 22.
The software presented in this list will surely get you on track with your Youtube tutorial videos fast.
If you have any other software suggestions, let us know in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
What are the best YouTube tutorial video software for 2019?
Update Orchestrator Service is an essential feature for Windows updates. However, many people encountered a major issue with the service. Users reported high CPU usage […]
In order to design every aspect of a great looking bag or backpack, you will need to be able to design shapes (2D panels). These […]