EMZ is a file extension for a compressed graphics file often used by the Microsoft Office Suite and Visio. If you have a received EMZ file to work with, your PC may not recognize the file format and be unable to access them. Many users want to know how to open EMZ files in Windows 10.
Follow the steps given in this article to learn how to access EMZ files.
How do I open an EMZ file?
1. Access EMZ Files with Microsoft Word
- Launch Microsoft Word app on your computer.
- Open a new blank document.
- Click on the Insert tab.
- Click on Pictures.
- Navigate to the location where the EMZ file is saved, select and open it.
- Microsoft Word should now display the image from the EMZ file in the Word Document.
2. Other Apps to try
- Microsoft Office 2016 – Apart from Microsoft Word app, you can also open the EMZ file with other Microsoft Office apps such as PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- File Viewer Plus – File Viewer Plus is a multipurpose file viewer application. You can open Documents, Media files, Archives as well as many other file formats including EMZ files using File Viewer Plus.
- Microsoft Visio – Another popular Microsoft Program opens EMZ files is called Visio. It is a powerful diagramming solution that makes it easy to collaborate with your team and create professional-looking reports and charts.
- XnView MP – XnView MP is one of the most popular photos viewer application with Image resizer and batch converter features. EMZ files usually containing a graphic property and you can access them using the XnView MP photo viewer app.
That’s it. The most common way to access the EMZ files is to use the Microsoft Office app. However, if you don’t have it installed, you can use one of the software listed in this article to open the EMZ Files. Do let us know if you have any queries in the comments below.
RELATED ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE:
- OneDrive and SharePoint now offer built-in AutoCAD file support
- How to fix corrupt AutoCAD files in Windows 10
- Convert PDF files into Word documents with these 5 tools